Introducing Nokia 6.2

Say a big hello to the new Nokia 6.2. The smartphone with PureDisplay that upscales all your video content to HDR – in real time.

Introducing Nokia 6.2

HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
Staff member  / 
Say a big hello to the new Nokia 6.2. The smartphone with PureDisplay that upscales all your video content to HDR – in real time. #UpgradeYourView

nokiaphon.es/Nokia6
#IFA2019 #NokiamobileLive

Comments

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    lovelyyyyy Device 
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 5
    Nokia Mobile IN has updated their page and this has shown up

But As of Now Buying Option has some bug where it will redirect to Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 7.1(As of Sep 5,2019)

• BootloaderUnlockWhen BootloaderUnlockWhen
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 5
    Nokia Mobile IN has updated their page and this has shown up

It's already discounted? wat

Edit: Probably a bug the site.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @MichaelsoftSirFaceFone
    I don't know what happening in Nokia Mobile IN Shop,Since I have tried clicking on Buy Option but for Now it is redirecting to Nokia 6.1(For Nokia 6.2) and Nokia 7.1(For Nokia 7.2) and regarding specifications they have updated it clearly for that devices
  • ranu ranu
    ✭✭✭  / 
    One more great colour. 💙
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What's the point of a nice display when it's ruined by a notch?
    God sake it's only small  :D
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Edit: Probably a bug the site.
    Probably the same ,need to address this else this will end up in different way :lol:

• Not bothered with the notch but they should have gone with a new chipset. But who are we kidding lol.
  • Nokia phone user Nokia phone user
    ✭✭  /  edited September 5

Nokia, why are you doing this? 😭😭
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Another well priced phone
  • Ebin Ebin
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't understand why Nokia downgraded nokia 6 series ?!. I expect 6.2 something better than 6.1 plus. But it happen just opposite. 
  • praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What's the point of a nice display when it's ruined by a notch?
    Are you the same person who was LITERALLY SHOUTING the same thing throughout the live feed of the event (around 100 messages), and not even a single person was interested in or paying heed to what you were saying??  :D :D :D :D   

Dude, at least they kept themselves with the trend by giving a notch, if not the chipset.
    BTW... I liked the device and the price point at which it has been launched, but still, chipset remains a disappointing part.
  • OM 2606 OM 2606
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:
    Say a big hello to the new Nokia 6.2. The smartphone with PureDisplay that upscales all your video content to HDR – in real time. #UpgradeYourView

nokiaphon.es/Nokia6
    #IFA2019 #NokiamobileLive
    Can't wait to have this one ❤️ Nokia is getting ready to dominate the mobile industry.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Ebin said:
    I don't understand why Nokia downgraded nokia 6 series ?!. I expect 6.2 something better than 6.1 plus. But it happen just opposite. 
    Hi @Ebin, it is an update on the 6.1 which had a SD630. The 7.2 is the successor to both the 7.1 and the 6.1+.
    Not bothered with the notch but they should have gone with a new chipset. But who are we kidding lol.
    Hi @pluckAwallflower, it is a new chipset, the 632 is new (well, I mean Qualcomm haven't announced a successor). You might be getting mixed up with the 7.2 which has a SD660 which was first announced ~two years ago.
    Cheers :)
  • madbilly said:
    Ebin said:
    Hi @Ebin, it is an update on the 6.1 which had a SD630. The 7.2 is the successor to both the 7.1 and the 6.1+.
    Not bothered with the notch but they should have gone with a new chipset. But who are we kidding lol.
    Hi @pluckAwallflower, it is a new chipset, the 632 is new (well, I mean Qualcomm haven't announced a successor). You might be getting mixed up with the 7.2 which has a SD660 which was first announced ~two years ago.
    Bro, what are you talking about? The 6.2 has SD 636, not 632.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Bro, what are you talking about? The 6.2 has SD 636, not 632.
    Doh! Thanks @Nokia phone user you're right! I got mixed up with the Fairphone 3, silly me :blush:
    Cheers :smiley:
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I don't know, but I don't like the front of the phone.  :#  I'd rather see a hole in the display.  Also, why does the rear camera not have Zeiss optics?  :s  Nokia 6.1 had it.  I have no problem with plastic frame and other parameters are sufficient.  :)
  • Rezad Rezad
    ✭✭  / 
    Please tell me this device really have an NFC?
  • Rezad Rezad
    ✭✭  / 
    Ebin said:
    Lol You're not alone, I was also thought like this before, nokia 6 -> Nokia 6.1 -> Nokia 6.1+ -> Nokia 6.2...
    In fact, the "plus" version is separate segment of the 6 series. I was confused, but glad Nokia later also admitted this naming confusion between their line up..
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Rezad said:
    Please tell me this device really have an NFC?
    It has, but differs by market. Not all regions will get it. So, refer to the regional website.
  • MatteBlacke MatteBlacke
    ✭✭✭  / 
    petrus said:
    I don't know, but I don't like the front of the phone.  :#  I'd rather see a hole in the display.  Also, why does the rear camera not have Zeiss optics?  :s  Nokia 6.1 had it.  I have no problem with plastic frame and other parameters are sufficient.  :)
    Zeiss means nothing if the camera software is not optimized. Let's wait for Nokia to improve the camera software and then maybe we will see phones with Zeiss optics that perform much, much better camera performance.
  • BenThomas BenThomas
    ✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 6.2 will be available for 209 euros. It’ll also come to the US, but price and release dates have yet to be confirmed. The Nokia 7.2 will cost $349 (the same as the Nokia 7.1), and it should be out at the end of September.
  • Sunil Purty Sunil Purty
    ✭✭  / 
    why the same old design?
  • Sunil Purty Sunil Purty
    ✭✭  / 
    No Magenta color?
  • Does the 6.2/7.2 have Nokia OZO Audio? Never seen it mentioned anywhere.
  • Sao.rav Sao.rav
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't think it will have secondary mic for noise cancellation during calls. Every other company has this feature even the cheap ones but not in my Nokia 6.1.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Does the 6.2/7.2 have Nokia OZO Audio? Never seen it mentioned anywhere.
    Hi @MichaelsoftSirFaceFone, you're right, the OZO Audio branding seems to be missing, but the specs do mention two microphones for spatial surround sound recording. This could also be used for noise cancellation during calls.
  • madbilly said:
    Does the 6.2/7.2 have Nokia OZO Audio? Never seen it mentioned anywhere.
    Hi @MichaelsoftSirFaceFone, you're right, the OZO Audio branding seems to be missing, but the specs do mention two microphones for spatial surround sound recording. This could also be used for noise cancellation during calls.
    Huh, interesting. I wonder why they didn't license it, cost-cutting?