Introducing Nokia 2720 Flip

The classic flip is back with 4G. Say hello Nokia 2720 Flip. Nokiaphon.es/Nokia2720Flip #IFA2019 #NokiamobileLive

Introducing Nokia 2720 Flip

HMD_Laura HMD_Laura
Staff member  / 
The classic flip is back with 4G. Say hello Nokia 2720 Flip.

Nokiaphon.es/Nokia2720Flip

#IFA2019 #NokiamobileLive

Comments

• praveenp praveenp
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Only wish is that it launches with an affordable pricing in India... I saw this phone in the leaks and then and there decided to go for it... 
  • fmukbil97 fmukbil97
    ✭✭  / 
    Love it! Might pick it up as secondary for work!
    My only concerns are scratches, especially for the sexy white
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
     i like this phone be handy to have on a night out instead of a more expensive phone looks cool too
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    praveenp said:
    Only wish is that it launches with an affordable pricing in India... I saw this phone in the leaks and then and there decided to go for it... 
    Expect it to launch around 6k INR just like the Nokia 8110 4G.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    fmukbil97 said:
    Love it! Might pick it up as secondary for work!
    My only concerns are scratches, especially for the sexy white
    The phone has a glossy black back which is highly prone to scratches and smudges. 
  • HMD_Laura said:

Magical beauty. Which looks stunning and stricking looks. I really loved in it. I request Nokia management to launch this product in India we are egarly waiting for this beautiful cute bird. Plz plz plz launch this in India. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Magical beauty. Which looks stunning and stricking looks. I really loved in it. I request Nokia management to launch this product in India we are egarly waiting for this beautiful cute bird. Plz plz plz launch this in India. 
    Are you ready to pay Rs.6999/- for this?
  • Viccky Viccky
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @Kartik Gada I will buy 2720 flip if its price gets reduced to Rs. 2999/- (as in case of 8110 4G). 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    viccky said:
    @Kartik Gada I will buy 2720 flip if its price gets reduced to Rs. 2999/- (as in case of 8110 4G). 
    Then buy the 8110 4G now and the Flip a year later 🤪
  • f82 f82
    ✭✭  / 
    Interesting phone even if I'm not really a fan of the o.s but I understand many people ask for it for social apps or whatever, while I hope it will not become the only feature phone o.s. for future models. It'd be good to have different ones with different features.
    From a technical point of view it looks nice and I hope it will have a strong, resistant and balanced opening mechanism. 
  • Viccky Viccky
    ✭✭✭  /  edited September 6
    viccky said:
    Currently, I am looking to buy 220 4G but HMD is not selling that here in India.
    I never wanted to buy 8110. 😛

P.S.- I may buy 110 if 220 4G never gets available in India.
  • FunkayGibbo FunkayGibbo
    ✭✭  / 
    HMD_Laura said:

Where and when can I buy it in the UK ? I originally was looking for a 220 4g but I've not seen it for sale yet despite it being released.
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 6
    viccky said:
    viccky said:
    Currently, I am looking to buy 220 4G but HMD is not selling that here in India.

You can buy the 130. It is same as 110.😅
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    That's an expensive phone. I'm sure it will appeal to a certain market niche but I doubt HMD will sell a lot of them... probably equivalent numbers to the 8110 4G. But, I'll be happy to be proven wrong ;)
    Cheers :)
  • Viccky Viccky
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    That's an expensive phone. I'm sure it will appeal to a certain market niche but I doubt HMD will sell a lot of them... probably equivalent numbers to the 8110 4G. But, I'll be happy to be proven wrong ;)
    Cheers :)
    Well they have sold over 10 million phones of Original Series. I assume 8 million 3310 and 2 million 8110. Considering this 2720 may attract a sale of 2-3 million units. 
  • f82 f82
    ✭✭  / 
    viccky said:
    viccky said:

You can buy the 130. It is same as 110.😅
    I don't know if it will replace it but the 130 is a bit different having VGA camera vs QVGA (if that  mean 320x240 will be half the resolution) a different processor but quite similar. One thing heard from youtube reviews is that there should be a file manager (?) where the 130 I have never had before. 
  • darren darren
    ✭✭  / 
    Omg !!! Can't wait to see in my hand ..... Very sexy .... 
  • johne45 johne45
     /  edited September 7
    asd
  • Where and when can it be bought in Ireland?
  • shiv6.1 shiv6.1
     / 
    FunkayGibbo said:

HMD_Laura said:
    The
    classic flip is back with 4G. Say hello Nokia 2720 Flip.

Where and when can I buy it in the UK ? I originally was looking for a 220 4g but I've not seen it for sale yet despite it being released.
  • Kumars Kumars
    ✭✭  / 
    Dual  screen is most interesting part of this phone
  • Jannis Jannis
    ✭✭  /  edited September 15
    Nokia, why not upgrade the Hardware from the Nokia 8110? Almost 2 years later and the same processor, RAM and ROM and even camera? Same for the Nokia 800 tough.
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 15
    Jannis said:
    Nokia, why not upgrade the Hardware from the Nokia 8110? Almost 2 years later and the same processor, RAM and ROM and even camera? Same for the Nokia 800 tough.
    That's a feature phone. What else do you want? A SD855 powering a KaiOS feature phone? 
  • f82 f82
    ✭✭  /  edited September 15
    Jannis said:
    These are (and it'd be interesting to discuss they maybe aren't really) feature phones and if we want that some difference between these and smartphones will continue to exist, we should ask for different things, not only the usual upgrades to make these looks like still low end smartphones with a not smartphone oriented o.s. Someone will ask for touchscreen panels, then to remove the keyboard, then to change the o.s and that's it, the same usual smartphone that already can be found with similar or lower prices.
    The processor running 8110 and this is already a smartphone oriented system on a chip that when compared to older feature phones is already so much higher end and more complex. But the problem is that also the o.s. is also much more complex. HTML5 on linux based o.s. while interesting may be more oriented for a specific middle-end market between real feature phones (that could be low end and high end) and real low end smartphones. 
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 
    hello Nokia 2720 Flip.