New Upcoming Nokia Mobiles Matter

Dear Nokia CEO , Developer, technical support team, and advisers

New Upcoming Nokia Mobiles Matter

RAM MEENA RAM MEENA
✭✭  / 

Please please please
Technical team and technical adviser
Please leave your job from Nokia and HMD Global, You all are very dangerous for this world level company. You have no idea about your about customer demand,
Upgrade device Nokia 7.2 and Nokia 6.2 useless upgrade....
Please CEO sir stop launching these devices, these devices will not meet customer demands.Times are changing, how can people like such useless technology.Every time I expect Nokia to do something good, but every time I have to be disappointed. Not only me, all the people who loved Nokia also have to be disappointed

Comments

• Nokia plz provide call recording options and app hide or photos hide options on your OS , and Nokia team in India please launch your phone under correct price range , 1st coming up with high price then reducing is not an idol solutions , and I have quarry did nokia 7.2 support quick charge or not . Hope they take my comment seriously , I'm currently using nokia 6 , 6.1 plus and 7plus and overall happy with all devices . Hope they come up with call recording and app lock or hide it's enough.
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    RAM MEENA said:

Please please please
    Technical team and technical adviser
    Please leave your job from Nokia and HMD Global, You all are very dangerous for this world level company. You have no idea about your about customer demand,
    Upgrade device Nokia 7.2 and Nokia 6.2 useless upgrade....
    Please CEO sir stop launching these devices, these devices will not meet customer demands.Times are changing, how can people like such useless technology.Every time I expect Nokia to do something good, but every time I have to be disappointed. Not only me, all the people who loved Nokia also have to be disappointed
    What's so useless in these phones?