For New upcoming mid range smartphone

Every time I expect Nokia to do something good, but every time I have to be disappointed.

For New upcoming mid range smartphone

RAM MEENA RAM MEENA
✭✭  / 
Every time I expect Nokia to do something good, but every time I have to be disappointed. Not only me, all the people who liked Nokia also have to be disappointed. Nokia should stop launching of 7.2 and Nokia 6.2. The changes of Nokia 7.1 should have been something like this, Snapdragon 730 or 730G 8GB RAM 128GB Rom, Super AMOLED Full HD Plus screen 90Hz with Corning Gorilla Glass-6, in display finger print sensor, AI 48MP + 16MP + 12MP and AI 20MP selfie camera 4500mah (min) battery with fast charging, Dolby Digital sound, Type C port and 3.5mm audio jack, 2-SIM + dedicated card slot

Comments

• RAM MEENA RAM MEENA
    ✭✭  / 
    I can assure that if Nokia smartphone of such specification falls in the range of ₹ 15000 to ₹ 20000 in the market then Nokia can overtake other smartphone companies in the market. Such Nokia devices will sell millions of units in seconds. And Nokia can again become the No.1 smartphone company in the world.
  • lucky3 lucky3
    ✭✭  / 
    But only we can Expect the Chinese version... Not a Finnish version... Lol... Agree they should be more aggressive with pricing... And they should have a unique foot prints...