LTE Advanced problem

Earlier I was facing an issue with touch, there were automatic touches , so I went to the service centre and they updated the software.

LTE Advanced problem

Soumyab Soumyab
✭✭  /  edited September 7
Earlier I was facing an issue with touch, there were automatic touches , so I went to the service centre and they updated the software. Then I realised that signal reception is poor than other phones so again went to that Nokia Care they again told me that they will reinstall software and everything will be fine. But, after getting the phone from service centre I got a system update and after installing this I'm not getting 4G+ anymore in LTE Advanced area where I got 4G+ earlier. Also, Career video calling option sometimes not showing even when Volte enabled, it's showing only in settings when Volte and 4G mobile data both enabled, and also facing automatic touches too. Please help!

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    As per Screen Shot it is in latest update,But do this might be helpful(try one by one and see)
    Step 1-Reset the network
    Step 2- Enter into Safe Mode and then see whether 4G+ and other related is stable or not
    Step 3-Reset the Device and see whether finally issue is addressed or not

May be wait for September 2019 security patch as it may fix the device.