What other Additional features expected alongside of full version Android 10

Let's assume every other person of 8.1 owners will get full version A 10 before Dec'19 month, What're your thoughts of features that we most craving for from OEM along the sidelines of full version's feature from android 10.

What other Additional features expected alongside of full version Android 10

Narayanan.R Narayanan.R
✭✭  /  edited September 7
Let's assume every other person of 8.1 owners will get full version A 10 before Dec'19 month, What're your thoughts of features that we most craving for from OEM along the sidelines of full version's feature from android 10. Mine would be Face unlock, Always On HDR, Front 
Camera Picture Clarity enhancements, Unlocked 20 MP Front Camera even to third-party apps without limiting it to 5 MP, Good Sound Output (Stereo one instead mono sound through headphones), Good RAM Management along with the capability of holding recently opened apps in memory without reloading when it's opened next time. 

VOLTE features apart from Airtel, Will be getting that feature for Vodafone, Idea?. I would like to know more views on this from you all.
Tagged:

Comments

• Vicky 54321 Vicky 54321
    ✭✭  /  edited September 7
    But I am seen that in A10 trusted face is removed by Google,Nokia need to give us biometric face unlock.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Just be glad we ain't getting Android 10 right now as Pixel owners have had so many bugs 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Unlock the bootloader. 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    RAM management is superb in the Android 10 builds.
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    For it to be bug free.

(VoLTE is network specific and it is down to them to provision it for the handset, the phone is already capable and there isnt anything else that can be done with it really)
  • Arpit09 Arpit09
    ✭✭  / 
    Edit my previous comment of Amazon prime 1080p videos I checked today and Amazon now has allowed other device to Play 1080p videos atleast nokia now support it.
    Now i just want hdr capability for netflix.
  • PrakashK PrakashK
    ✭✭  / 
    Don't expect much from Nokia for Additional features,Even struggling to release stock version of android 10 to nokia 8.1  
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PrakashK said:
    Don't expect much from Nokia for Additional features,Even struggling to release stock version of android 10 to nokia 8.1  
    What the **** are you even talking about? 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PrakashK said:
    I am using Beta 5 in Beta program and long waiting for beta 6 so based on give comment . if your commenting on users use normal words and give respect to others  
    No, you make no sense, and he doesn't have to give any respect to YOU. 

You don't respect Nokia and you think that they won't release Android 10 when it's been out for a week and you expect Android 10 now. 

Go buy a pixel if you can't wait. 
  • PrakashK PrakashK
    ✭✭  / 
    generally i told  comment about  Nokia software update policy and wont pointed to any one here. 
    I know that which brand to buy & use, if i  asked you & him any suggestion for particular model and brand here?
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    PrakashK said:
    generally i told  comment about  Nokia software update policy and wont pointed to any one here. 
    I know that which brand to buy & use, if i  asked you & him any suggestion for particular model and brand here?
    Go throw your tantrums somewhere else. You just came to this thread to talk **** and that's it, so you don't deserve different treatment. 
  • EswarGade EswarGade
    ✭✭  / 
    can TrulySecure face unlock be implemented by a software update in nokia 8.1? or it has hardware limitations? 
  • Narayanan.R Narayanan.R
    ✭✭  / 
    From above points I listed, Sound output got improved and somewhat RAM management also good.

You all know I'd complained earlier the sound output is not stereo and monolithic from Nokia 8.1 but after upgraded to A10, now sound output improved and it's a stereo one, actually we have an option to switch on/off mono sound from accessibility settings.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Since when was headphones sound mono?? Mine isn't
  • Reshad Ali Reshad Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    Has anyone got that customise option. When clicking on that it opens google wallpapers app.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Update now downloading, UK 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    All seems fine so far just a couple of niggles like Simple Gallery app vanishes from home screen and battery % is hard to read. Very fluid and love the dark modes 
  • SK8.1 SK8.1
    ✭✭  / 
    Has anyone got that customise option. When clicking on that it opens google wallpapers app.
    Same here.
  • Narayanan.R Narayanan.R
    ✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    Since when was headphones sound mono?? Mine isn't
    Since last year..till Android 09..
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 14
    Only Additional Features we can expect from HMD Global is within Nokia Camera App Which is present in Nokia 7.2 except this i don't think we will get anything except performance and bug fix.
    Face Unlock Which is used in Nokia 4.2,6.2 and 7.2 because of extra hardware they used for face unlock.If you haven't seen properly Nokia 7.2 review just check when anyone who uses face unlock on Nokia 7.2 at that time one notification LED blinking at right top side while detecting face.
    Google removed smart face unlock in android 10 which we used on android pie.They haven't provide us dedicated face unlock even in nokia 8.1 at launch or within 9-10 months so i don't think we will get in future unless google delivered back to us in Android11.