Nokia 1 Plus - SD card formatting - internal memory vs. mobile

When I formatted the SD card as internal memory I was able to move a few apps to the SD card.

Nokia 1 Plus - SD card formatting - internal memory vs. mobile

wernber wernber
✭✭  / 
When I formatted the SD card as internal memory I was able to move a few apps to the SD card.
However, then it was not possible to also set up in the camera app, that fotos should be stored on SD card (external memory).

On the other way, when formatting the SD card as external, I am able to save fotos on it, but no apps can be moved to it.

Why ???

I did not get an appropriate from Nokia mobile care team so far, still waiting

Any other experiences ???

Comments

• Omo-Igbala Omo-Igbala
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/wernber">wernber</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">When I formatted the SD card as internal memory I was able to move a few apps to the SD card.
    <div>However, then it was not possible to also set up in the camera app, that fotos should be stored on SD card (external memory).</div><div>
    </div><div>On the other way, when formatting the SD card as external, I am able to save fotos on it, but no apps can be moved to it.</div><div>
    </div><div>Why ???</div><div>
    </div><div>I did not get an appropriate from Nokia mobile care team so far, still waiting</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Any other experiences ???</div>
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    The SD card is seen as internal storage for the device I guess
  • [{"insert":"I have the same issue 😢 and can't use the camera as it keeps saying to insert SD card even though there is one and it recognises it \n"}]
  • adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 

• Wilk Wilk
     /  edited December 2019
    I've got worse - I chose SD 128GB as an internal and when the apps reached internal 8 gigs - Nokia 1 Plus begun crashing the apps I was opening to delete things... Therefore the apps couldn't be moved or photos couldn't be made as the app was crashing because of low memory. WHAT THE HECK, NOKIA!? Solve this problem ASAP or I won't buy any other phone of yours... Improve your support god dammit... :|