Nokia 7 plus spare parts not available trusted blindly

Yesterday i went to nokia care i was facing charging problem which was slow.

Nokia 7 plus spare parts not available trusted blindly

rishabh kumar rishabh kumar
✭✭  / 
Yesterday i went to nokia care i was facing charging problem which was slow. But there they said its normal when they tested in center i.e 6% battery charged in 10 mins which was slow(42 % to 48%).Then i said this is charging slow so they said pls update your mobile from our system which will cost you ₹350. I said ok if this can solve my issue then do it...i was also facing overheating problem while charging temp approx 46 degree..which was too high and they said after updating this problem will be resolved so i waited there for 40 mins and it was done.
Next day again same probem rise overheating,mobile not charging so i called them asked them to change the charging port..THEY CLEARLY SAID TO ME THAT COMPANY IS NOT PROVIDING SPARE PARTS OF THIS MODEL WE CANNOT CHANGE..IF YOU HAVE MORE PROBLEM CALL THE TOLLFREE NO...I WAS LITERALLY  SHOCKED WITH THIS PROBLEM..
I REGRET THE DAY WHEN I BLINDLY TRUSTED THIS BRAND AND MADE ME FOOL WITH MY HARD EARNED MONEY...THEY EVEN DONT CARE IN COMMUNITY PAGE...BETTER TO BUY AND TRUST XIAOMI MOBILES

ONE THING I ALSO GOT TO KNOW THAT THIS NOKIA 7+ has the manufacturing problem with charging port and for people who reached nokia center in there warranty to replace this issue,nokia replaced there handset free of cost with nokia 8.1...
No body told this is website officialy and kept the information as secret and cheated us..
Also spare parts not available after 14 months worst brand ever..
Tagged: