Bokeh effects of new nokia 7.2 will come to nokia 9 PureView?

I feel cheated with the new bokeh effects on 7.2 because i have a nokia 9 and It should have those effects because it is the high-end phone pf the brand

Bokeh effects of new nokia 7.2 will come to nokia 9 PureView?

I feel cheated with the new bokeh effects on 7.2 because i have a nokia 9 and It should have those effects because it is the high-end phone pf the brand
Tagged:

Comments

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Why do you feel cheated? Nokia 9 PureView was launched back in February and at that time they didn't have these features ready. So, they didn't add it on the Nokia 9 PureView. They introduced these features on new devices and it is possible that these might come to older devices via a software update. :)
  • I feel cheated with the new bokeh effects on 7.2 because i have a nokia 9 and It should have those effects because it is the high-end phone pf the brand
    Why do you feel cheated? Nokia 9 PureView was launched back in February and at that time they didn't have these features ready. So, they didn't add it on the Nokia 9 PureView. They introduced these features on new devices and it is possible that these might come to older devices via a software update. :)
    Thanks, now i feel good