Nokia 6.1 plus have a problem of charging port?

It is happening all of the phones of nokia 6.1 plus. I have visited to service centre all the phone that other person taken have same issue.

Nokia 6.1 plus have a problem of charging port?

It is happening all of the phones of nokia 6.1 plus. I have visited to service centre all the phone that other person taken have same issue. My phone problem has not solved yet. I am asking nokia for better build quality.
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• jamili jamili
    ✭✭  / 
    I am also facing charging port issue..this was started after 8 months from purchased date...Could you please provide the solution for the same.
  • sankar srm sankar srm
    ✭✭  / 
    Charger complete
  • sankar srm sankar srm
    ✭✭  / 
    Battery not one day YouTube yes battery complete
  • This charging port problem started with faulty type c cable...the type c cable provided by nokia is the reason charging port are getting damaged..
    Change it ASAP.

• Same problem here
  • i too faced same prblm n i gv it to service center to repair it instead they screwd my device n charged me extra 1672 rs 
  • Dalana79 Dalana79
    ✭✭  / 

Hi, I have a Nokia 6.1 Plus that my parents bought for me just over a year ago. I have had issues for the last couple of month's with.....you guessed it the charging port! Now my phone won't charge at all! I called the Australian Nokia Mobile Care center who gave me a long winded brush off.... along the line's of this model wasn't released in Australia and they can't do anything, blah, blah, blah. Yes my parents bought it on Kogan.com, it was new out there and didn't yet have all the complaints online about it. I only buy Nokia (and have for over 20 years) and wanted a good camera, etc. So what they looked into it, they thought they were buying a great phone that would last me a while (and when I say while I mean a several years!!!). After the phone stopped charging I looked online and saw I am not the only one having this issue. By all rights Nokia should have recalled these faulty phones!! It is so wrong that you take our money for a product that has faults and then not fix the issue when they know it's their product!! I would like my phone fixed and I shouldn't have to pay to get it fixed when it is a product fault! If this doesn't get resolved than I will be complaining everywhere I possibly can online and Nokia will have lost yet another consumer who will never...ever buy another Nokia product again.

• Dalana79 Dalana79
    ✭✭  /