Competition open to all

Hi @HMD_Laura,The recent photography competition was great, I really enjoyed it and loads of others did too, it was great to see so many people sharing their photos and feelings about them.However, it wasn't clear if entries with a pre-HMD Nokia phone were allowed to enter.

Competition open to all

madbilly madbilly ✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭  / 
The recent photography competition was great, I really enjoyed it and loads of others did too, it was great to see so many people sharing their photos and feelings about them.
However, it wasn't clear if entries with a pre-HMD Nokia phone were allowed to enter. Many did, we had a great selection of photos taken by phones from up to 12-13 years ago! However, maybe you didn't consider them? This wasn't clear to us.
Unfortunately this meant that some Nokia fans could not really participate because HMD's Nokia smartphones are not available to buy in their country yet. I think the most obvious case is Brazil, it's very difficult to understand why HMD is not selling its phones in Brazil, maybe you can explain sometime? Anyway, Nokia fans from Brazil can't get a new Nokia phone so couldn't take photos with it to enter in the competition, so they used older, pre-HMD Nokia phones and maybe you didn't consider their entries. From my point of view this isn't entirely fair, as the competition wasn't really open to anyone.
In future, can you try to make sure that competitions can be entered by anyone, regardless of which country they are in or if they already own an HMD Nokia phone or not?