When we get android 10 update on Nokia mobiles

We are waiting to get android 10  in Nokia. I wish we will get it soon .

When we get android 10 update on Nokia mobiles

Gurusai M Gurusai M
✭✭  /  edited September 2019
We are waiting to get android 10  in Nokia.
I wish we will get it soon .

Answers

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Refer this image. 🙂
  • Any dates
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Any dates
    Software updates are released when they are ready to be released. You cannot get an exact date for such things.
  • It's too far for Nokia 5.1 to get update, up to 2020 😔 I'm not happy 4that.
  • Godwine Godwine
    ✭✭  / 
    It's too far for Nokia 5.1 to get update, up to 2020 😔 I'm not happy 4that.
    Yo! Quick question.
    Does your unit of the Nokia 5.1 overheat?
    Cos that alone was a major problem for me when I was using Nokia 5.1 (aside the low processor 😏)
  • Godwine said:
    It's too far for Nokia 5.1 to get update, up to 2020 😔 I'm not happy 4that.
    Yo! Quick question.
    Does your unit of the Nokia 5.1 overheat?
    Cos that alone was a major problem for me when I was using Nokia 5.1 (aside the low processor 😏)
    Ofcourse the heat raise gradually makes difficult in using the device and sometimes stuck when it's on charge. I thought the 3GB RAM will be fast operating when i bought, but it's overloaded if many apps are opened. It's annoying sometimes, although i like the brand "Nokia" 😊
  • Godwine Godwine
    ✭✭  / 
    😂

I had a Nokia 5.1 and my God, the heat could dry earth's water. Like, I had to use my earphones to recieve calls; I couldn't hold it against my skin. Reached out to Support a lotta times to get it fixed...but hey. they're Support, not fixers.
    Eventually, that's what you get with a low processor on an aluminium case. When it heats, it heats pretty fast.
    When it's cool, it's really cold.

Good thing's my upgrade, Nokia 5.1 Plus doesn't give me the same issue, except slight warm-ups when I push the Helio P60 too hard.

My Nokia 1, which I use as a hotspot for my 5.1 Plus, only heats up when it's getting bad reception and tethering hotspot at the same time.

Other than those, you could say... I'm cool!😉
  • Olomu Olomu
    ✭✭  / 
    Please, who has Android pie installed on their Nokia 5.1 TA1076 PLEASE?