Lousy courier partner in Delhi

My Nokia 2.1 began to give trouble, and as its warranty is still valid, Nokia told me that someone would come to collect the unit.

Lousy courier partner in Delhi

user1543774471889 user1543774471889 ✭✭
✭✭  / 
My Nokia 2.1 began to give trouble, and as its warranty is still valid, Nokia told me that someone would come to collect the unit. A man did come and take the phone -- but it was returned two days later because of "no IMEI". This is strange, because the phone shows IMEI 1 and IMEI 2 when you go to the right place. Another person came, a seemingly dim-witted boy who kept taking photos with his phone and complaining that he was not getting what he wanted. Last night I was sent a new (third) repair order -- but at 3 p.m. no one has come. I became a Nokia user in June 2006, and I am surprised to see how abysmal their working has become.

Comments

• user1543774471889 user1543774471889 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Finally a man took the phone on 13 Sept. I tracked it on the Ecom web site until this morning, when it had reached Bangalore, but there is still (almost 9 p.m. on 16 Sep) no confirmation of delivery. Ecom tracking is not working.