Camera App

I am using Nokia 8.1 it's also have a feature pro mode in  camera app but in Pro mode the maximum iso is only upto 1600 while other phone with low camera hardware like Nokia 7.1  support iso upto 3200 but not in nokia 8.1 why???  .

Camera App

Arpit.Patel Arpit.Patel ✭✭
✭✭  / 
I am using Nokia 8.1 it's also have a feature pro mode in  camera app but in Pro mode the maximum iso is only upto 1600 while other phone with low camera hardware like Nokia 7.1  support iso upto 3200 but not in nokia 8.1 why???  . And nokia8.1 camera2api full unlock not upto level 3 while other phone like 7.1/7plus camera2api unlock upto level 3 I know it's an bug I hope you all improve it please sir improve it
Tagged:

Comments

• MrBelter MrBelter ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    ISO3200 would look crap, just increase the exposure in post, it is exactly the same thing.
  • seanetta seanetta ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    What the **** do you want ISO3200 for?? Do you not understand photography at all?? It would look grainy
  • MrBelter MrBelter ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Gcam still ramps the ISO up if it deems it necessary, if you are serious about low light photography then buy a Manfrotto mobile phone clamp and a tiny Gorilla Pod if you want the good stuff or you can get a cheapo version that will still do the job from a quid shop or discount store for pennies.

• iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    mrbelter said:
    Gcam still ramps the ISO up if it deems it necessary, if you are serious about low light photography then buy a Manfrotto mobile phone clamp and a tiny Gorilla Pod if you want the good stuff or you can get a cheapo version that will still do the job from a quid shop or discount store for pennies.

It can also help.
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 16
    seanetta said:
    What the **** do you want ISO3200 for?? Do you not understand photography at all?? It would look grainy
    Higher ISO has its own uses. You can use high iso to capture fast moving subjects by setting a faster shutter speed in day time. 😊

Again a comment from you which was not needed at alk. 
  • MrBelter MrBelter ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    mrbelter said:

It can also help.
    I am not disputing it one little bit but a long exposure will wipe the floor with gcam using nightsight every single time.
  • MrBelter MrBelter ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    Higher ISO has its own uses. You can use high iso to capture fast moving subjects by setting a faster shutter speed in day time. 😊

Again a comment from you which was not needed at alk. 
    Thing is high ISO on a DSLR is handled so much better than it is on a device with a tiny sensor, ISO3200 from the Nokia 8.1 would look terrible if we are being honest so i personally can see what Seanetta is saying.