Slow internet speed on nokia 8.1

With same sim getting high speed on other device and getting very less speed on nokia 8.1 . Anyone else facing this issue

Slow internet speed on nokia 8.1

With same sim getting high speed on other device and getting very less speed on nokia 8.1 . Anyone else facing this issue
Tagged:

Comments

• PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Nope. Getting up to 130 Mbps download, depending on location, of course. 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    One of my recent speed tests on Vodafone UK using Nokia 8.1
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I hate you, Europeans 😩
    4g is 40 Mbps here... 
  • Rysiek Rysiek
    ✭✭  / 
    GTR12 said:
    I hate you, Europeans 😩
    4g is 40 Mbps here... 
    Do not worry. In Polish capital city I have around 25 - 30 Mbps in 4G network (orange and p4 sim cards) 
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Rysiek said:
    GTR12 said:
    I hate you, Europeans 😩
    4g is 40 Mbps here... 
    Do not worry. In Polish capital city I have around 25 - 30 Mbps in 4G network (orange and p4 sim cards) 
    What I meant was, 40 Mbps is the max on a good day. 

On average, I only get 10-15 Mbps... Stupid Australian internet... 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I get whatever the WiFi is capable of on mine, it is a different kettle of fish with 4g, if i am on a cell that has plenty of capacity i get around 100Mb/s but once the cell gets busy it can be absolutely pants, dropping to next to nothing. This is made even worse if the networks are cell sharing because it forces even more users to use the same capacity and a 4g cell doesn't have the biggest capacity on planet earth.

The band your phone is connected to also has an impact on performance.
  • <span>With same sim getting high speed on other device and getting very less speed on nokia 8.1 . Anyone else facing this issue. Can anyone help me to fix this issues</span>
  • Rahul1220 Rahul1220
    ✭✭  / 
    Facing the same issue in India. But when it tried beta it was better and faster.
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sripathy said:
    With same sim getting high speed on other device and getting very less speed on nokia 8.1 . Anyone else facing this issue. Can anyone help me to fix this issues
    that is like saying i took the petrol out of my 1 litre Ford Fiesta and put it in a Ferrari and it was faster, you aren't comparing the same thing.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 14
    GTR12 said:
    I hate you, Europeans 😩
    4g is 40 Mbps here... 
    Which company is giving 40Mbps? Tell me and I am switching immediately. All I get is 4-5Mbps during easy hours and nothing at peaks.
    Edit: Australian, okay. Thought Amith was in India. Wrong assumption, apologies xD
  • KirtiS KirtiS
    ✭✭  / 
    Same issue for me. Anyone got a solution?
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I also started using Samsung browser and on Nokia 8.1 pages loads very fast compared to Opera