Planning on getting a Nokia 8.1 especially knowing Android 10 is coming up Q4 2019. But I would like to ask:
1. Approximately which month will the Android 10 be arriving for the 8.1?
2. Does the phone support Dolby Atmos or hi-res audio i.e. 24-bit/192kHz audio? Does the phone have built-in equalisers?
Can the Dolby Atmos be turned on manually or automatically?
3. Is the 8.1 splash-resistant &/or safe in light rain or those accidental splashes?( A phone with basic IP-rating or splash resistant powers should be made mandatory for ALL Nokia phones)
4. Does it have stereo speakers? How loud (in dB) can the speakers go up to?
5. Does it have screen flash when taking selfies in low-light?
6. Option to turn on or off various Android 9/10 gesture navigations?
7. Does it have options for different screen display modes? e.g. Basic, Vibrant, Saturated, etc.
8. Does it have Google Chromecast support & compatibility?
9. Does it support apt-X or apt-X HD Bluetooth profile?
10. Does the front and rear cameras have a wide angle lens i.e. 26mm & above?
11. IS there an option to hide the notch?
Also, A dedicated Twitter Support account would be a big help for us who wants instant help or have a technical query as some of us don't have Facebook or access to a PC all the time.