Nokia 7 plus bugs

I've been using Nokia 7 plus for more than a year now and day by day the problems have started increasing for not only me but a lot of Nokia 7 plus users.There are lot of issues with the software.

Nokia 7 plus bugs

Rishi vora Rishi vora
✭✭  / 
I've been using Nokia 7 plus for more than a year now and day by day the problems have started increasing for not only me but a lot of Nokia 7 plus users.
There are lot of issues with the software. Lots of unresolved bugs!
I've contacted Nokia chat support for more than 20 times and I've listened to them patiently but nothing they asked me to do worked out!

Major issues with Nokia 7 plus (Faced by majority of users) :-

1) Camera module keeps stopping anytime!
     No camera app can access any of the camera present         on the phone.

2) Call waiting issue.
     While talking to someone else if anyone calls, there is           no notification or nudging!

3) Navigation glitches present since Android 9 pie update!

4) Consistent Application Crashing issue!
     A lot of Google apps and third party applications crash         way more often than before!

I hereby have brought to your notice these MAJOR ISSUES WITH NOKIA 7 PLUS ALL ACROSS INDIA!
i expect a speedy software upgrade and a one stroke solution for all of these issues present on our Nokia 7 plus!

This has really been a very BAD Experience with Nokia! Hard to recommend after such software ISSUES being present for such longer duration! 

Tagged:

Comments

• manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I've been using Nokia 7 plus for more than a year now and day by day the problems have started increasing for not only me but a lot of Nokia 7 plus users.
    I've contacted Nokia chat support for more than 20 times and I've listened to them patiently but nothing they asked me to do worked out!

2) Call waiting issue.
         While talking to someone else if anyone calls, there is           no notification or nudging!

A lot of Google apps and third party applications crash         way more often than before!

I hereby have brought to your notice these MAJOR ISSUES WITH NOKIA 7 PLUS ALL ACROSS INDIA!
    i expect a speedy software upgrade and a one stroke solution for all of these issues present on our Nokia 7 plus!

This has really been a very BAD Experience with Nokia! Hard to recommend after such software ISSUES being present for such longer duration! 

Not in my case
  • ajbe ajbe
    ✭✭✭  / 

2) Call waiting issue.

Never had any of these issues.
  • liftedcorn liftedcorn
    ✭✭✭  / 

2) Call waiting issue.

Nope Nope and Nope
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

2) Call waiting issue.

Nope
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited September 17
    I don't understand why so many people disagreed with him. Anyway, I too haven't faced any of the bugs you shared above. Yes, there are many other issues that I am facing but not the ones you are facing. In my case whenever I switch to live bokeh mode the camera gives an error "can't connect to the camera". This happens randomly and if lucky it doesn't happen sometimes. It also happened while shooting in Pro Mode but haven't encountered it for over a month now. 

Yes, they need to fix some software issues present in this phone but I don't think these will be fixed. 
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I don't understand why so many people disagreed with him. Anyway, I too haven't faced any of the bugs you shared above. Yes, there are many other issues that I am facing but not the ones you are facing. In my case whenever I switch to live bokeh mode the camera gives an error "can't connect to the camera". This happens randomly and if lucky it doesn't happen sometimes. It also happened while shooting in Pro Mode but haven't encountered it for over a month now. 

Yes, they need to fix some software issues present in this phone but I don't think these will be fixed. 
    It happened last time on Oreo for me.
  • prasad134 prasad134
    ✭✭✭  / 

2) Call waiting issue.

I would agree with him on the navigation glitches point...i too face a lot of lag while navigating...especially Android Pie gestures...its frustrating to use those gestures sometimes😓😓😓😓😓
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Sound is less
  • Rishi vora Rishi vora
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, they need to fix some software issues present in this phone but I don't think these will be Kartik Gada said:

Thanks and ya that can't connect to camera bug is very irritating and after August security patch it has increased sooo much in my device. At this point when I'm writing my camera sensors aren't working. I've hard reset my phone many times but everything is still present and when i contacted Nokia about this they told me to turn on my phone into safe mode and if issues continues then in safe mode then it's different problem and if issues don't continue then it's any third party apps issue but the issues continued and i told them, they said they will look into this but no update till now. Sad
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Rishi vora said:

Thanks and ya that can't connect to camera bug is very irritating and after August security patch it has increased sooo much in my device. At this point when I'm writing my camera sensors aren't working. I've hard reset my phone many times but everything is still present and when i contacted Nokia about this they told me to turn on my phone into safe mode and if issues continues then in safe mode then it's different problem and if issues don't continue then it's any third party apps issue but the issues continued and i told them, they said they will look into this but no update till now. Sad
    What if it is a hardware issue and your camera sensor has got damaged or stopped working? I suggest you visit the Nokia care centre and explain it to them. Is your phone in warranty period?
  • Rishi vora Rishi vora
    ✭✭  / 
    Rishi vora said:

What if it is a hardware issue and your camera sensor has got damaged or stopped working? I suggest you visit the Nokia care centre and explain it to them. Is your phone in warranty period?
    No my phone is out of warranty  and i don't think it's hardwarw issue because the exact thing is happening with you and also many people. It wasn't there earlier. It's like luck. Suddenly it's there and suddenly everything is working good. It's definitely bad software optimization
  • Rishi vora Rishi vora
    ✭✭  / 
    Rishi vora said:

On paper this phone iss sooo good. But just bad software optimization has made it a bad experience. I Don't see myself buying a Nokia phone again. I regret buying this now. I was very positive about this phone but...
  • Rishi vora Rishi vora
    ✭✭  / 
    I would like every Nokia 7 plus user to mail Nokia about all these several issues we are facing, only then they will get to know the issue and resolve this. I'm actually waiting for Android 10 update now in December end. I guess new os might resolve everything automatically