Volume Level Bug issue

My Nokia 8.1 is facing a severe bug problem The call and media volume levels are automatically increasing and decreasing, also the touch is working automatically at times, like ghost touch.

Volume Level Bug issue

My Nokia 8.1 is facing a severe bug problem
The call and media volume levels are automatically increasing and decreasing, also the touch is working automatically at times, like ghost touch. I rebooted the phone but the problem is persisting. I guess it's a bug problem. Please help. 

Comments

• This is happening only when I'm connecting a wired headphone to the phone.
  • PSHND PSHND
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This is happening only when I'm connecting a wired headphone to the phone.
    I've already wrote about this. 3.5mm jasks have additional connectors for control with button(s) on wired ear/headphones. Even slight misalignment can cause these issues as the phone is receiving wrong inputs. So it's more of a fault with your headphones. 

I've used 6 different ear/headphones with my device, JBL earphone headset that I use every day, Philips headphones, basic Philips earphones, basic Panasonic earphoned and Huawei and Samsung earphone headsets. Only the Panasonic ones caused this issue for me. 
  • Same problem with me too I brought nokia wired headphones 301 and it is showing the same behaviour.