LOW. CALL. VOLUME. ISSUE

It's been 9 months now since the low call volume issue popped up in december security patch.

LOW. CALL. VOLUME. ISSUE

durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
✭✭  /  edited September 18
It's been 9 months now since the low call volume issue popped up in december security patch. I'm extremely disappointed to see Nokia still hasn't fixed the issue. I won't recommend Nokia to anyone if they can't even fix so critical bugs like this one. 
Can you imagine receiving a call and not being able to listen to the caller? It's the first and foremost duty of a phone to make calls but this phone can't make phone calls technically
How can they be so careless? It's not a minor issue which doesn't affect the phone too much, it frickin makes the phone too 25% useless straight away. Please fix this issue as soon as possible, it's your last chance. Otherwise Nokia is going down from my future purchases list for good. 
I'm trying to sell this phone to someone but this issue is causing me problems in this regard as well. People say this phone is faulty and has a damaged earpiece so they can't pay me the right amount. This phone has made my life embrassing for real.

Comments

• adriano adriano
    ✭✭  / 
    In my case it wasn't a software issue, I sent the phone to service, they replaced earpiece and screen (as usual when they have to open the phone) and now the phone is working fine.
    Maybe you can try to do the same
  • I have the same issue with Nokia 5.1  since i updated to android 9 pie which disturb me badly. Additionally, the ringtone sound sometimes go up which make noise when I'm in silent place like class,it's annoying. HMD Global Oy should fix this early in next update android 10