For how long Nokia 8.1 will be in sale?

For how long Nokia 8.1 will be in sale?

Comments

• GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Not long, maybe 1 more month. 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Depends on how much inventory is left and when HMD deem it isn't a current model any more. The Nokia 8 hung on in there for months and months after it should have vanished and i dare say the Nokia 8.1 has been much more popular than the 8 was so presumably there is lots left.
  • RonH RonH
    ✭✭  / 
    Get one if you can. Price should be good and it is an excellent phone. I have needed to contact Nokia (via email) on a couple of occasions to get advice and they are very responsive.
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yesterday i was looking to buy one for the wife to replace her ageing Nokia 8 and in the UK at least the Nokia 8.1 seems to have vanished from sale. It isn't available from John Lewis, Carphone Warehouse, Argos etc. for either collection or delivery.
  • mark coley mark coley
    ✭✭  / 
    John Lewis had one an hour ago though that has now gone. ;-)

I'll be taking her Nokia 8 back. It keeps restarting by itself, even after the factory reset I did last week and the microphones crackle when recording video.
  • mark coley mark coley
    ✭✭  / 
    John Lewis has one available again for online order.
  • Sunil Jena Sunil Jena
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This model is Nokia's image in every stage 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    John Lewis has one available again for online order.
    To be honest i think i am going to get a OnePlus 7T and give her my Nokia 8.1. HMDs reluctance to answer peoples concerns and questions and not act on the mountain of feedback is starting to wear a bit thin now.
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The Nokia 8.1 has now vanished from the Carphone Warehouse website.