Our stock Nokia Camera does a better job compared to Gcam

Was standing in a line at the bus stop and this empty bus was in front of me so thought of playing with the cameras. 😅

Our stock Nokia Camera does a better job compared to Gcam

Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
✭✭✭✭  / 
Was standing in a line at the bus stop and this empty bus was in front of me so thought of playing with the cameras. 😅

Here are two images captured with Nokia 7 Plus. First image is shot using the stock camera app and second image is captured with backrider gcam port for Nokia 7 plus. The image taken with stock camera app is the exact representation of what I saw with my eyes whereas gcam produces an over saturated image. 

You can clearly see dust on the side of the bus in the photo taken with stock camera but gcam makes the bus look like it was newly painted. Also, the window his has a much cooler tone in the image shot with gcam. Some might like the image taken with gcam but that's over saturated and the image produced by Nokia Camera is a better image here.

Here's the edited version of image taken from Nokia Camera. Just tried to bring out details in the shadow areas and increased the texture. 

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks for telling me how to make my old bike look like a new one xD Gcam rocks :D
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Thanks for telling me how to make my old bike look like a new one xD Gcam rocks :D
    Haathi mat paalo. Naya kharido :D :D
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    singhnsk said:
    Haathi mat paalo. Naya kharido :D :D
    Gcam will make it new ;)
    BTW yes, the Nokia Camera did great work here. But now not everybody prefers that. Most are looking for more punchy colors from the photos as well as the displays. Even if the shots look unreal, they like seeing and sharing em.