Bugs/Issues to which I cannot find fixes

These are the things that I still have problems with on my 5.1 (bought in January, updated to Pie in March), done factory reset.

Bugs/Issues to which I cannot find fixes

I P I P
✭✭  / 
These are the things that I still have problems with on my 5.1 (bought in January, updated to Pie in March), done factory reset. They may or may not be Android Pie bugs. I decided to make this discussion/thread in order to get more info if these issues are specific to my phone, Nokia 5.1 as a model or Android Pie and if they can be somehow fixed. Any info is appeciated.

• Battery usage isn't available; (Settings->Battery->the three dots context menu on the top right). One possible fix was to wipe Dalvik cache partition, but the phone doesnt seem to have such. Apps like GSam seem to work fine in checking the battery usage but I want the OS one to work too.

• Per app battery usage data is 0% on every app;

• Call volume too low;
  • Overal lowest audio volume is too high; You can use the music app equaliser to lower it down but ofc only in the specific app and I dont want to use global equaliser app;
  • Ringtone resets to the default Nokia ringtone on every phone restart;
  • Bluetooth and wifi interference (already tried the router wifi channel change fix);
  • Screen flickering when on low brightness setting visible in a dark room (happens only sometimes)

Comments

• alexlf alexlf
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes having all the same issues except the ringtone reset as my phone is always on silent mode.
    One other known issue is apps being killed, although there's a workaround for that.
  • Techygamemaker Techygamemaker
    ✭✭  / 
    Having all the same issues too. except for ringtone, never tried changing it.
  • RigoK RigoK
    ✭✭  / 
    I have an other big Prob: the System shuts down my Kaspersky and Fritz!Phone-App. No Protection against any hacks, no Calls via Fritz!Box. Is there anybody with the same Probs? (Sorry, poor english, i'm saxon).
  • RigoK RigoK
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi alexlf. Could you tell me the Workaround to solve the Prob with the killed apps?