These are the things that I still have problems with on my 5.1 (bought in January, updated to Pie in March), done factory reset. They may or may not be Android Pie bugs. I decided to make this discussion/thread in order to get more info if these issues are specific to my phone, Nokia 5.1 as a model or Android Pie and if they can be somehow fixed. Any info is appeciated.
- Battery usage isn't available; (Settings->Battery->the three dots context menu on the top right). One possible fix was to wipe Dalvik cache partition, but the phone doesnt seem to have such. Apps like GSam seem to work fine in checking the battery usage but I want the OS one to work too.
- Per app battery usage data is 0% on every app;
- Overal lowest audio volume is too high; You can use the music app equaliser to lower it down but ofc only in the specific app and I dont want to use global equaliser app;
- Ringtone resets to the default Nokia ringtone on every phone restart;
- Bluetooth and wifi interference (already tried the router wifi channel change fix);
- Screen flickering when on low brightness setting visible in a dark room (happens only sometimes)