Glitch on Data Arrow Icon

Hi HMD I want to report a glitch on data arrow icon which is displayed on top right of the screen.

Glitch on Data Arrow Icon

khrlagst khrlagst
✭✭  / 
Hi HMD

I want to report a glitch on data arrow icon which is displayed on top right of the screen.

The trigger is unknown but i notice the icon was moving from it's position.

Have a fix on it, such glitch shouldn't appear on Nokia brand known for it's quality.
Tagged:

Comments

• jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭  / 
    You mean the 4G⬇️⬆️?
  • khrlagst khrlagst
    ✭✭  / 
    Aye buddy, the icon seems inconsistent and i just notice that signal or battery icon glitched too. There's few months remain until the update of Android 10 delivered to us, so why don't they fix these
  • emaz anwar emaz anwar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This happens and gets fixed by itself LoL😂
    I first use to think that there's something wrong with my eyes but you guys confirmed, thanks! 😂
  • khrlagst khrlagst
    ✭✭  / 
    LOL, it seems like that, they won't fix it
  • Godwine Godwine
    ✭✭  / 
    khrlagst said:
    Aye buddy, the icon seems inconsistent and i just notice that signal or battery icon glitched too. There's few months remain until the update of Android 10 delivered to us, so why don't they fix these
    Rewrite "few months" to "a long time".
    Nokia 5.1 Plus will get 10 in the second half of Q1, 2020.
    To me, that's not "few"
  • Godwine Godwine
    ✭✭  / 
    About the "glitch" , I don't think it's a glitch. Back when 2G (E) and 3G (H/H+) were in use, those arrows would "glitch" a lot. It's just an icon to show you data is being uploaded and downloaded from your internet provider's servers. 
    Even in the notification tray, check the WiFi icon (when you're connected) and you just might see the arrows.
  • khrlagst khrlagst
    ✭✭  / 
    I know about how that icon means, the glitch is their positions were not fixed, as you can see these the arrow itself getting moved and sometimes the battery wen moving too, these icons in the statusbar glitched when triggered with something, i dunno, this just lower the quality of how Nokia delivers the update to us, do they really do a QC before it's delivered?
  • jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭  / 
    I recommend that NOKIA use a LTE Icon instead of 4G.

As far as I can see in International Versions of NOKIA Android Phones they use 4G Icon.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    khrlagst said:
    I know about how that icon means, the glitch is their positions were not fixed, as you can see these the arrow itself getting moved and sometimes the battery wen moving too, these icons in the statusbar glitched when triggered with something, i dunno, this just lower the quality of how Nokia delivers the update to us, do they really do a QC before it's delivered?
    This is not one icon.  These are 4 different icons so it's not moving when it changes state it just shows a different icon.  Not a bug
  • Godwine Godwine
    ✭✭  / 
    jeffianfm said:
    I recommend that NOKIA use a LTE Icon instead of 4G.

As far as I can see in International Versions of NOKIA Android Phones they use 4G Icon.
    My 5.1 Plus shows LTE. Always.
  • jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭  / 
    May I see? Screenshots.

For me it shows "4G" even my Service Providers are already LTE.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    jeffianfm said:
    May I see? Screenshots.

For me it shows "4G" even my Service Providers are already LTE.
    Shows LTE, 
  • jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭  / 
    This is mine. So sad ,☹️