My Nokia 6.1 doesn't get September security patch

Hello sir my Nokia 6.1 mobile doesn't get September security patch sir and I gave my mobile to nokia service centre before 1 month because of some wifi and Bluetooth issues in my mobile they totally flashed my mobile and my mobile was running on August security patch before giving to the Nokia service centre and now my mobile is running on June security patch and I still didn't get any after updates sir so please tell me sir what I have to do when will I get my September security patch...

My Nokia 6.1 doesn't get September security patch

Hello sir my Nokia 6.1 mobile doesn't get September security patch sir and I gave my mobile to nokia service centre before 1 month because of some wifi and Bluetooth issues in my mobile they totally flashed my mobile and my mobile was running on August security patch before giving to the Nokia service centre and now my mobile is running on June security patch and I still didn't get any after updates sir so please tell me sir what I have to do when will I get my September security patch... Please tellme the solution sir
Tagged:

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1539332668298
    first let you cross check the build number of your device with the version updated in this link.
    If Every thing is perfect ,then wait for notification pop up since device software when re flash may take time to grab the latest available update

• Ankpan18 Ankpan18
    ✭✭  / 
    Hello sir my Nokia 6.1 mobile doesn't get September security patch sir and I gave my mobile to nokia service centre before 1 month because of some wifi and Bluetooth issues in my mobile they totally flashed my mobile and my mobile was running on August security patch before giving to the Nokia service centre and now my mobile is running on June security patch and I still didn't get any after updates sir so please tell me sir what I have to do when will I get my September security patch... Please tellme the solution sir
    I am also facing this problem.
  • Depends on region. I'm in USA and just got it yesterday
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh
    ✭✭  / 
    Even I had the same issue but for battery after going to service centre they flashed my device to version 3.54E and gave and I didn't receive any updates on it then I manually downloaded build 3.54H and installed it using adb terminal and now I am getting updates properly currently I am in September patch 
  • Subhadeep Subhadeep
    ✭✭  / 
    There's is no night mode in stock camera app, very poor details in night shot, please upgrade your camera application as soon as possible.
  • youngwolf youngwolf
    ✭✭  / 
    i am facing the same issue for my nokia 6.1 plus

• I am also facing same issue

•   I gave my  Nokia 6.1 mobile to nokia service centre after i didn't get any update..
  • Nokia 6.1plus no security updates recived from sep onwards.
    I had visited service center for charging port issue they had replaced charging port after that I didn't get updates .

Please suggest me any solution

• I visited nokia service center for my charging pert issue after that I didn't get any update.i am using August update.. please help
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh
    ✭✭  / 
    See my discussion as i fixed it steps are in it