Availability: Still an issue

Availability of Nokia Phones (Smart/Feature) is still a prominent issue, in one word it is Pathetic. I doubt HMD really takes any step to solve this problem.

Availability: Still an issue

Viccky Viccky
✭✭✭  /  edited September 27
Availability of Nokia Phones (Smart/Feature) is still a prominent issue, in one word it is Pathetic. I doubt HMD really takes any step to solve this problem. In an era where other phone companies start selling phones within a week of their announcement, HMD takes 3-5 months. Has HMD taken customers for granted?

In India, 6.2, 2720, 800 tough, 220 4G are yet to come, in the meanwhile, they shamefully launched 7.2 and it is yet to be seen in any retail outlets. Even if it is seen it would look like a rare piece of electronic device in any museum. Seriously?
In a nutshell, HMD announces Phones with 2 year old processor then starts selling it properly after one more year. Whata an idea! clap; clap;

They were to organize an event in India on 11th Sep. but as usual there went something wrong, most probably it was related to availability of phones. :) It can also be observed in Feature phones cases. There are multiple feature phones that are out of stocks in many countries. They announced 105 and 220 4G two months back and these are yet to go on sale in markets.

Lets forgive HMD for not having Engineers but what other workers at HMD do, isn't HMD filled with only marketing guys?

PS- Elop, Partnership with MS, etc seem small blunders against Nokia's decision to trust naive and irrelevant HMD.

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Viccky
    Well that issue is not only remains in India but even in other parts of world where they took several months to made a product available

What's main concern is that India has heavy concerns regarding the price and mostly comparison which making them to have such gap,and I see that HMD is not utilizing this community platform to bridge such gaps which seems to be a problem.I don't understand why a feature phones are restricted to EU and US markets when countries like India have still a good market in regards of Feature Phones at least for simple use

Other Countries are also started showing interest but since these marketing team make so much big level discussion which even makes delays in launching the devices and losing the opportunities to gain some good market share

Hope HMD marketing and sales team must listen up the community words and if possible should take this platform as opportunities to eradicate such type of gap between launch dates and date of sale.