Providing new wallpapers and live wallpapers with Android 10 update.

I was just thinking that it will be great if Nokia provides new set of wallpapers and also live wallpapers with the Android 10 update in Nokia 8.1 

Providing new wallpapers and live wallpapers with Android 10 update.

Smit VK Smit VK
✭✭  / 
I was just thinking that it will be great if Nokia provides new set of wallpapers and also live wallpapers with the Android 10 update in Nokia 8.1 
Tagged:

Comments

• Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Wallpapers are already available on the phone? Live wallpapers would be bad for the battery I guess.
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes, many would like to have new wallpapers. But it is good to use a small app like Daily Wallpapers from bing which changes wallpaper everyday. 😁
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No, keep it simple and barebones, I don't want stupid junk. 
  • Smit VK Smit VK
    ✭✭  / 
    Wallpapers are already available on the phone? Live wallpapers would be bad for the battery I guess.
    But minimalistic live wallpapers with minimal movements like pixel's live wallpapers will not consume much battery.
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Lol, as if people look at their wallpapers all the time, and you know not using apps, watching videos ,playing games or browsing the net
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Lol, as if people look at their wallpapers all the time, and you know not using apps, watching videos ,playing games or browsing the net
    Or just maybe, calling people like a phone is used for 🙄
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984
    ✭✭✭  / 
    @GTR12
    Come on, who calls people nowadays?! Jokes aside, obviously 😉
  • Hasitha Diaz Hasitha Diaz
    ✭✭  / 
    Smit VK said:
    But minimalistic live wallpapers with minimal movements like pixel's live wallpapers will not consume much battery.

Where can I download such live wallpapers??
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Where can I download such live wallpapers??
    There's a small thing called Google search, try use it. 

There's also another thing called the Play Store where we get apps, maybe there's live wallpaper apps... 🙄