fingerprint reader

When will there be a fix for fingerprint reader ? Mine will not work at all . maybe one of 100 times .

fingerprint reader

rambo7180fm rambo7180fm
✭✭  / 
When will there be a fix for fingerprint reader ?
Mine will not work at all . maybe one of 100 times .

Comments

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 
    I would not hold my breath for any kind of consistent fix.  I've had my 9 PV since March and while it has improved since then with the updates, it still is not reliable.  Some days it works fine every time and other times I can only get it to work 1 out of 10 times or less.  In my case, it really is dependent on the condition of my fingers.  If they are too moist or too dry then it will never read them successfully.   Now that are weather has turned cold and the heat is on a lot my hands are drier and my success rate for fingerprint reads has dramatically dropped.
  • youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭  / 
    Someone wrote on here that they saved their finger print twice and it sped up the unlocking. I was doubtful about it. I have now saved my right thumb twice and it works, just that little bit better!
  • neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 
    How do you get the device to accept the same finger again?  When I try to do that it tells me to use a different finger.
  • amal joe amal joe
    ✭✭  / 

@neilk While entering it second time start with the edge or try placing finger in a diff. angle. It really worked for me...

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

Thank you. That worked. Now to see if it makes any difference.