September 2019 update patch released!

Just a day before the month ends, the Nokia 5 is now getting the September 2019 security patch. You can check it now on settings to see it for yourself.

September 2019 update patch released!

cooljevil cooljevil
✭✭✭  / 
Just a day before the month ends, the Nokia 5 is now getting the September 2019 security patch. You can check it now on settings to see it for yourself. Also remember, every ota update is rolled out on stages so you can expect it in a few days (if you haven't got it). 

Tagged:

Comments

• alexium 67 alexium 67
    ✭✭  / 
    May you check appearing of well known hidden tools for killing background apps after this update?
  • yes, actually Pie is a trash for Nokia 5 after updating every single fingerprint wipped out again. shame on Nokia it's been almost 9 months since the poe released but still there are manu bugs which make the phone a trash.
    RIP nokia users !
  • cooljevil cooljevil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    May you check appearing of well known hidden tools for killing background apps after this update?
    Yes, still here.

But do remember that some evenwell apps have been removed a long ago like the whitelist apps that you usually see in the Battery page.

• Bhaijan Bhaijan
     / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div>
    </div><div>I have camera and flashlight problem after September update. They both don't work anymore</div>
    </blockquote>
  • Yam Yam
    ✭✭  / 
    Done updating sp for the this quarter(september) here in my Nokia 3. Thanks nokia. Youre one of kind! No issues at all.
  • marcolopes marcolopes
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I haven't upgraded my NOKIA 5... and i still think i did well! :D :neutral: 
  • Freya Freya
    ✭✭  / 
    So i updated my Nokia 5, Ta-1053 yesterday. From this update batery charges very slow, about 3 %/h. So this update made my phone useless. Please, has anybody idea how to fix this? Or is there any way how can i roll back to 6.18a? (cable ok, charger ok, phone cold, yesterday before update it all worked well)