Touch problem??

I experienced some touch problem at gaming. Sometimes inaccurate and sometimes unresponsive toich.

Touch problem??

Goldking179 Goldking179
✭✭  / 
I experienced some touch problem at gaming. Sometimes inaccurate and sometimes unresponsive toich. I played chess rush and the problem (unresponsive) always appear and for pubg the problem is both of them (unresponsive only at high graphic and high frame rate). Anyone experience this??
Tagged:

Comments

• Goldking179 Goldking179
    ✭✭  / 
    I tried contacting the online support and they said the game is incompatible. Are you serious??? I bought this phone for gaming!
  • Steve Roz Steve Roz
    ✭✭  / 
    i have this problem either and it makes me really nervous in pubg game(sometimes fire button not response). my phone model is Nokia 8.1...i had some research about it and unfortunately i i found that just most Nokia phones has this kind of problem... I'm really disappointed of Nokia... just look at this my phone app which is full of bug...
  • MohitKUM MohitKUM
    ✭✭  / 
    mine scope button 😂😂😂
    i just came here for solution
    plz if you get any solution plz tell
    ✭✭  / 
    Steve Roz said:
    i have this problem either and it makes me really nervous in pubg game(sometimes fire button not response). my phone model is Nokia 8.1...i had some research about it and unfortunately i i found that just most Nokia phones has this kind of problem... I'm really disappointed of Nokia... just look at this my phone app which is full of bug...
    This just got worse. Nokia 8 have update recently (october update). And it usually become lag for 1 second
    ✭✭  / 
    Steve Roz said:
    This just got worse. Nokia 8 have update recently (october update). And it usually become lag for 1 second
    Now its getting worse. The screen usually freeze for 1 second and rarely lag for about 10 second or the app willc close by to it self