We need To make Nokia 2 Better Before November!!

Hi, If you want to make Nokia 2 better, Find app "My Phone" And click Support, Then you will see Support Chat.

We need To make Nokia 2 Better Before November!!

Vak'o Vak'o
✭✭  / 
Hi, If you want to make Nokia 2 better, Find app "My Phone" And click Support, Then you will see Support Chat. Copy This Feedback and paste in Support chat if you want to make Nokia 2 better, also you can add some lines feedback words if you want.

Text:

Feedback for nokia 2 (Nougat And oreo ) :

1. Please add more gestures: (example: swipe left to back, shake to take screenshot, double tap to screen on, and etc.)

2. Also Add system apps: (example: nokia file explorer, nokia music, nokia gallery, nokia voice recorder, nokia notes, nokia cleaner, )

3. Add font styles: (nokia phones have font size, font display but not have font styles)

4. Add more supports on nokia phones (example: nokia 2 have not OTG support, also not have 4G LTE (VoLTE)

5.Add Feedback app (we had feedback app on android oreo beta, but now we haven't got it on Android Nougat and Android Oreo)

6.if it is possible please add Georgian Language , in system languages

7. Fix sd card to internal storage problem (it doesn't always detect memory card. it has to be removed and reinsert)

8. Add Dark Mode (i don't mean invert colors becouse it is very ugly, images are uncolored and there look like ghosts, icons doesn't beautifull, so i prefer to add dark mode)

9. Add Nokia Camera updates in google play store

10. (Oreo) if nokia will add Google Go apps and remove Google full apps On oreo it will be perfect

11. (Oreo) Fix Notification access feature becouse it only showing launcher 3 and not other apps

12. (Oreo) Many apps isn't compatibled for Nokia Android Oreo (example: Go apps, Google updates)

13. Unlock Bootloader to make new softwares for nokia 2

14. Try to get Google optimisation (Go) for nokia 2, Becouse Nokia 2 will be Perfect With Go optimisation, also if nokia 2 will have Go optimisation it will automatically receive Android Pie Go and Android 10 Go.

15. Make available Oreo Update page and Nougat Downgrade Page

16. Add Youtube Floating Window feature

Tagged:

Comments

• UpdateNokia2 UpdateNokia2
    ✭✭✭  / 
    All we need is unlocking the bootloader so head to Twitter to that CEO and message him if you can because I gave up on him ignoring requests for improving Nokia 2 so I think only way we look for exploits that hack into bootloader and unlocks it , attempt to exploit kernel CVE dirtycow but as the bootloader locked I couldn't get to the root shell because the bootloader is locked ! While the vulnerability confirmed that Nokia 2 devices has it !