Play Protect Certification and Software Update

I'm currently running on Nokia 6.1 Plus where the device is NOT play Protect certified!

Play Protect Certification and Software Update

pixincreate pixincreate ✭✭
✭✭  / 
I'm currently running on Nokia 6.1 Plus where the device is NOT play Protect certified! And moreover, during the end of every month, I would recieve the security update.... But this time, I didn't revive the September update.... 
When I contacted the helpline, those b**ches asked me to take my phone to the service centre with proper backup.... Everytime, when I ask them for a suggestion regarding the software issues, they ask me to visit service centre!!! 
If they gave the necessary link of the firmware,I would never text them either!!!

Any suggestions regarding play Protect certification and recieve the monthly updates is happily accepted and appreciated!:)

Comments

• Petr Kistkin Petr Kistkin ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I have Nokia 7.1 and this problem too
  • 299454 299454 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I want some application hidden
  • user1537189170447 user1537189170447 ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Even I am facing the same problem and planning to sell my phone.
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Can you tell your build number so that I can help
  • pixincreate pixincreate ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I don't know what's the reason behind your question but I want the this to be solved @pv sangesh
    Here's the Build Number: 00WW_3_54H_SP01
  • pv sangesh pv sangesh ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 

• aneesh ks aneesh ks
     / 
    please get me september updates
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm currently running on Nokia 6.1 Plus where the device is NOT play Protect certified! And moreover, during the end of every month, I would recieve the security update.... But this time, I didn't revive the September update.... 
    When I contacted the helpline, those b**ches asked me to take my phone to the service centre with proper backup.... Everytime, when I ask them for a suggestion regarding the software issues, they ask me to visit service centre!!! 
    If they gave the necessary link of the firmware,I would never text them either!!!

Any suggestions regarding play Protect certification and recieve the monthly updates is happily accepted and appreciated!:)
    Hey check out this thread on community forum. This guy explained exactly what u need to do to get it fixed.

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52658/6-1-and-play-protection-certification-issue-fixed#latest
  • pixincreate pixincreate ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    As i thought!!! In recovery, the os installed is 3_54h. One needs to revert back to July update or wait till December to update or get in track with future updates... 

• fahad fahad ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    The October update broke my Nokia 7 Plus' device certification too  :|
    Google Play Store said my device is not certified. 

So I did what someone on another question suggested: Uninstalled all updates to Google Play Store. Disable then Enable Play Store and then Open Play Store, go to settings, tap on version number. The latest version gets downloaded (with the dark theme) and now, the problem is solved: Device is certified.