✭✭  / 

April

August

October

Comments

• Si3wc4 Si3wc4
    ✭✭  / 
    13 hr? 
    I think it may be possible but only with lowest brightness and flight mode turned on.
  • Trek12 Trek12
    ✭✭  / 
    Si3wc4 said:
    13 hr? 
    I think it may be possible but only with lowest brightness and flight mode turned on.
    Auto brightness, few hours of cod, clash royale and about 4 and half hours of youtube, flight mode turned off
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 3
    Surprisingly, after updating to latest update from Carrier Services in play store, I am seeing rapid decrease in battery, with mobile network standby as high as 13% till 30% battery. I sometimes don't understand what breaks this battery results, Google updates or Nokia phone itself!!
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Trek12 said:
    Si3wc4 said:
    13 hr? 
    Auto brightness, few hours of cod, clash royale and about 4 and half hours of youtube, flight mode turned off
    Does your use indicate extensive 4g use?
  • Trek12 Trek12
    ✭✭  / 
    Tejas01 said:
    Surprisingly, after updating to latest update from Carrier Services in play store, I am seeing rapid decrease in battery, with mobile network standby as high as 13% till 30% battery. I sometimes don't understand what breaks this battery results, Google updates or Nokia phone itself!!
    I don't know whats wrong with your phone, but mine is better and better after each update
  • manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It's true September update means a lot for battery life... good going Nokia
  • Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Trek12 said:
    Tejas01 said:
    I don't know whats wrong with your phone, but mine is better and better after each update
    Do you use 4g extensively? Or are you dependent on WiFi for your internet usage?
  • Naman Agrawal Naman Agrawal
    ✭✭  / 
    Tejas01 said:
    Trek12 said:
    Tejas01 said:
    Do you use 4g extensively? Or are you dependent on WiFi for your internet usage?
    I use 4G extensively. I get somewhere around 5 - 6 hrs SOT and i charge my phone daily before leaving for office. Next morning, before charge i have somewhere around 15% battery left.
  • Naman Agrawal Naman Agrawal
    ✭✭  / 
    Tejas01 said:
    Trek12 said:
    Tejas01 said:
    I use 4G extensively. I get somewhere around 5 - 6 hrs SOT and i charge my phone daily before leaving for office. Next morning, before charge i have somewhere around 15% battery left.
    However, when i see battery usage stats, Google app and Google play services are one of the major culprits of draining of my battery. They take somewhere around 20-30% battery if my device is fully charged.
  • Trek12 Trek12
    ✭✭  / 
    Tejas01 said:
    Trek12 said:
    Tejas01 said:
    I use wifi most of the time

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Trek12 said:
    Tejas01 said:
    Trek12 said:
    Tejas01 said:
    I use wifi most of the time

No wonder!!! Even I used to get 3 days of standby with 8 hours sot under WiFi.
    The situation deteriorates rapidly when you rely heavily on mobile data for your internet needs.