Hanging issues in NOKIA 6.1

I trusted Nokia and bought 6.1, I feel deceived. It's hanging while calling someone and while opening  camera , It's frustrating wasted 17k bucks on this.

Hanging issues in NOKIA 6.1

user1532165326214 user1532165326214
 /  edited November 12
I trusted Nokia and bought 6.1, I feel deceived. It's hanging while calling someone and while opening  camera , It's frustrating wasted 17k bucks on this.

Comments

• "deceived" - no, reason why you get a warranty. First generation software is never ever perfect. Reason planes fall out of the sky, satellites fail etc. and they hopefully fix the software with updates. You will receive updates, hopefully soon.
    The camera issue in the interim is easily fixed by turing off the geolocating in the camera App.
  • I see how hard you are trying to protect NOKIA, I wish it would be worth it, they don't even have proper customer care service or pick up service like one plus, and about quality I feel my last phone redmi note 4 way way adhead in everything, because they do they homework well and think of customer, I have updated this phone twice still it works the same way
  • Dheeraj Dheeraj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hmd is a new company and it'll obviously take time to setup service centres. Even xiaomi will have had very few centres to show for when it started. Its just normal.
  • It's not just normal, They should do product value analysis, 6.1 doesn't come under budget phone that these hanging problem will be taken lightly, Where the value for money.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I am using Nokia 6.1 64GB.Never hang my device, neither camera stopped, none of problems happened with me.Concern is Battery Drain Fast almost 16 hours-20 hours usage time when data network on.If gps and data on ,camera used sometimes it has12 hours usage time.Good Front Bokeh and rear in daylight.Capture Photos By Touch Fingerprint missing.Missing Live Bokeh On Rear.
  • Dheeraj Dheeraj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hey i agree with your concern regarding the hanging issue but my previous reply was only a clarification about the availability of service centres since you compared it with xiaomi and 1+. Anyway have you installed any new updates after getting the phone?
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I have only 17GB i.e.33%Free Space but Still Not Having lagging or camera issue.I have used RAM Cleaning App i.e. All In One Toolbox Regularly. So Didn't Face Such lagging.I have given permission to only 10 apps to run in background and all other are in black list.So They did not Fast Draining Battery.I mean 3000 mAh atleast stand 20 hours with use of data.
  • user1534851133759 user1534851133759
     /  edited August 21

seriously feeling cheated. specially when HMD is launching a much much better 6.1 plus in 16k and they looted 17k from me for this crappy 6.1 phone. camera hangs a lot. whatsapp camera connect is pathetic. thought 3gb ddr4 ram will do the job. but is sucks. massive heating problem. overall this ph should not cost more than 12k. I paid 17 just as I trusted Nokia. they should take their 6.1 phones back and give us 6.1 plus for 1k extra. 

✭✭✭✭  / 
    user1534851133759 you can sell your device on cashify you will get upto 12k.Then buy New Nokia 6.1 Plus.I have also 4GB/64GB Varient.But i got it best deal from paytm and it got it from 15k from both paytmcashback and icici cashback.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I have it Nokia 6.1 4GB/64GB Guys look difference between Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1Plus. Missing Features in Nokia 6.1 Plus NFC,Hall Sensor,Aluminium 8000 Series,Nokia OZO,Carl Zeiss Lens That's why we paid more money than Nokia 6.1 Plus.But As you Know When Nokia 6.1 Launched at that time we get 10%Cashback On ICICI Credit Card. 10% i.e.1699/-On 16999/-Actual Price 15300 10% i.e.1899/-On 18999/- Actual Price 17100 I haven't it ICICI Credit Card But I have share 1899 cashback with one friend so i got good deal. So Don't think On Price Of Nokia 6.1 Now Nokia 6.1Plus doesn't came with any cashback offer (except flipkart given).
  • Give the phone to bagger and never buy stupid nokia, even I am also suffering same problem from day 1
  • Hanging continually after recent Pike update. Screen freezes and phone has to be restarted often.
  • Black screen during a phone call. Unpleasant problem. Dear developers, pay attention!
  • fun maaza fun maaza
     / 
    6.1+ hanging at the time of charging.... Skin becomes black ...... Doesn't restart quickly....... slow charging........Wasting time