No Security patches after July

Don't know why, not receiving any patches after July after service centre installed the latest version in my phone.

No Security patches after July

Soumyab Soumyab
✭✭  /  edited October 3
Don't know why, not receiving any patches after July after service centre installed the latest version in my phone. Previously I got August update, but in this build I got only July update.

Comments

• smarpelli smarpelli
    ✭✭  /  edited October 13
    I have same problem. My phone was dead. Service centre replaced motherboard and installed the software which had June 2019 patch. I updated it to July 2019 and that's it. Nothing is showing up in updates.

I raised this via support chat but they asked me to visit service centre again.

After reading multiple threads here, I am assuming this issue is across Nokia 3.1 plus phones.

Hope someone from HMD replies.
  • Soumyab Soumyab
    ✭✭  / 
    Exactly, the service center replaced touchpad and installed the July update, after that I'm not receiving any updates. Nokia chat keeps telling me to visit the service center, and service center keeps telling me that this is the latest version/ no newer version available. I've visited multiple service center regarding the issue, no solution still.