Best and latest Gcam mod for Nokia 7 plus?

I just bought the Nokia 7 plus and I'm looking for the latest and best version of Gcam for it. Any link would ba appreciated.

Best and latest Gcam mod for Nokia 7 plus?

durr-e-adan durr-e-adan
✭✭  / 
I just bought the Nokia 7 plus and I'm looking for the latest and best version of Gcam for it. Any link would ba appreciated.

Comments

• stork321 stork321
    ✭✭  / 
    I use BSG mod. Works fine for me. There are some annoying bugs though but not used always so its not a deal breaker.
  • ajbe ajbe
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I use the Backrider port 6.2.030_test1.2. It's not based on the very latest code but it's stable and does everything you need.
  • ziel00ny90 ziel00ny90
    ✭✭  / 
    Contact us for the latest Gcam application
  • Vivek J Vivek J
    ✭✭  / 
    ajbe said:
    I use the Backrider port 6.2.030_test1.2. It's not based on the very latest code but it's stable and does everything you need.
    I am also using the same one. Its quite good, although I am not a heavy camera user. Just basic point and click random fotos once in a while. 6.2.030_N7P_test1.3.apk is also available from Backrider, and that will be the last one from him for N7+.
  • manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 

• manna manna
    ✭✭✭  / 
    This is best Gcam right now.... screenshot given above
  • AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    manna said:
    This is best Gcam right now.... screenshot given above
    Resolution reduced to 8.3 mp for rear & 1 mp for front 😂