Disappointed with current selling price of Nokia 6.1 plus

I'm a big fan of nokia since last 10 years. Even my first phone too was nokia (2626).

Disappointed with current selling price of Nokia 6.1 plus

Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
✭✭✭  / 
I'm a big fan of nokia since last 10 years. Even my first phone too was nokia (2626). Even when nokia started falling after launch of Lumia series, I was still loving nokia for its awesome battery backup, hardware and Camera. And finally nokia came back with android phones and after survival with lumia I switched back to Pure Nokia.... When I bought  6.1 plus it's price was 16,000 (1 nov 2018). I was damn happy with quality of product and overall performance and then charging issue started on phone and I self doubted. It took more than 50 days to get repaired due to repair parts stock was not available at my place. Somehow I managed everything and now when I think about upgrading my N6.1 plus it's price is too low. No one wish to buy this second hand phone at even Rs. 3000. On flipkart exchange value is 1300-3000. It;s too hard accept the fact but current selling price by nokia is not acceptable. First company launch phone at overpriced rate and in just less than year they sell at 40% of its price. I wish nokia should consider such feedbacks from customers and the people who still believe in Nokia.
Tagged:

Comments

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm a big fan of nokia since last 10 years. Even my first phone too was nokia (2626). Even when nokia started falling after launch of Lumia series, I was still loving nokia for its awesome battery backup, hardware and Camera. And finally nokia came back with android phones and after survival with lumia I switched back to Pure Nokia.... When I bought  6.1 plus it's price was 16,000 (1 nov 2018). I was damn happy with quality of product and overall performance and then charging issue started on phone and I self doubted. It took more than 50 days to get repaired due to repair parts stock was not available at my place. Somehow I managed everything and now when I think about upgrading my N6.1 plus it's price is too low. No one wish to buy this second hand phone at even Rs. 3000. On flipkart exchange value is 1300-3000. It;s too hard accept the fact but current selling price by nokia is not acceptable. First company launch phone at overpriced rate and in just less than year they sell at 40% of its price. I wish nokia should consider such feedbacks from customers and the people who still believe in Nokia.
    Prices are based on the market it's not hmd fault that cheap phones flooded the market and lowered the overall value of smartphones.  All these cheap phones are being made and driving prices to an unsutainable market.  Of consumers did not always looks for the cheapest price maybe there woiud not be these type of market conditions.  Competition is good for the market but not when products are being flooded into the market at artificially low prices that cannot be sustained.
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    > @jdi000 said:
    > (Quote)
    > Prices are based on the market it's not hmd fault that cheap phones flooded the market and lowered the overall value of smartphones.  All these cheap phones are being made and driving prices to an unsutainable market.  Of consumers did not always looks for the cheapest price maybe there woiud not be these type of market conditions.  Competition is good for the market but not when products are being flooded into the market at artificially low prices that cannot be sustained.

Yes buddy I'm agree with what you said, But there is something gap between market and Nokia (HMD) that they do the same thing with every model. First they sell the some high amount and later start selling at 40-60% of it's released price.
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    > @Lazysince1995 said:
    > I'm a big fan of nokia since last 10 years. Even my first phone too was nokia (2626). Even when nokia started falling after launch of Lumia series, I was still loving nokia for its awesome battery backup, hardware and Camera. And finally nokia came back with android phones and after survival with lumia I switched back to Pure Nokia.... When I bought  6.1 plus it's price was 16,000 (1 nov 2018). I was damn happy with quality of product and overall performance and then charging issue started on phone and I self doubted. It took more than 50 days to get repaired due to repair parts stock was not available at my place. Somehow I managed everything and now when I think about upgrading my N6.1 plus it's price is too low. No one wish to buy this second hand phone at even Rs. 3000. On flipkart exchange value is 1300-3000. It;s too hard accept the fact but current selling price by nokia is not acceptable. First company launch phone at overpriced rate and in just less than year they sell at 40% of its price. I wish nokia should consider such feedbacks from customers and the people who still believe in Nokia.

We r not much lucky man.