Notifications volume

Hi all, The notifications volume is to high for me. However, to reduce it, I have to lower the ringtone volume.

Notifications volume

mll mll
✭✭  / 
Hi all,
The notifications volume is to high for me. However, to reduce it, I have to lower the ringtone volume.

Is there any way to lower the notification volume while keeping the ringtone volume high ?
Tagged:

Comments

• I am really annoyed by this as well. I haven't found a way. My other phone of different brand has a separate sliders for both notifications and ringtone. I hope Nokia would implement the same.
  • jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I am really annoyed by this as well. I haven't found a way. My other phone of different brand has a separate sliders for both notifications and ringtone. I hope Nokia would implement the same.
    You would need a separate app for this, as Android dropped this after lollipop and only 1 or 2 phone brands add this functionality back. 
  • mll mll
    ✭✭  / 
    jdi000 said:
    I am really annoyed by this as well. I haven't found a way. My other phone of different brand has a separate sliders for both notifications and ringtone. I hope Nokia would implement the same.
    You would need a separate app for this, as Android dropped this after lollipop and only 1 or 2 phone brands add this functionality back. 
    Regarding this separate app, would you have any suggestion ?