Zeiss Quality - Page 2

(Quote) 
She must be having huge number of notifications.

Zeiss Quality

Comments

• SK8.1 SK8.1
    ✭✭  / 
    MrBelter said:
    @HMDLaura any chance of you reviewing all the posts in this thread please, someone seems to be offended by them all :D
    She must be having huge number of notifications.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    MrBelter said:
    Well after a week away on the Yorkshire coast i came home to a OnePlus 7t which i bought mainly for the flexible camera set up. The Nokia 8.1 camera is so, so capable but sadly it seems HMD have no intention of improving it (just like they did with the Nokia 8) so here are my last Nokia 8.1 shots.

Nice shots, love Whitby been twice. I am leaving Nokia next week as I have a brand spanking new Galaxy S10 5G and arriving 😁 got an unlimited data Max deal on Vodafone for £53 a month  Existing customers 15% off upgrade. Cracking cameras on it 
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    MrBelter said:
    Well after a week away on the Yorkshire coast i came home to a OnePlus 7t which i bought mainly for the flexible camera set up. The Nokia 8.1 camera is so, so capable but sadly it seems HMD have no intention of improving it (just like they did with the Nokia 8) so here are my last Nokia 8.1 shots.

Nice shots, love Whitby been twice. I am leaving Nokia next week as I have a brand spanking new Galaxy S10 5G and arriving 😁 got an unlimited data Max deal on Vodafone for £53 a month  Existing customers 15% off upgrade. Cracking cameras on it 
    I must be honest having multiple optical focal lengths is a godsend and getting video at 60fps (even at 4k) back is brilliant. Slow motion up to 960fps will also welcome when OP enable it (currently capped at 480fps) given HMD seem to think 120fps is slow enough for some bonkers reason.

All that said my wife now have my Nokia 8.1 and she loves it, she cannot believe just how crap her Nokia 8 is compared to it.
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    MrBelter said:
    seanetta said:
    MrBelter said:

I must be honest having multiple optical focal lengths is a godsend and getting video at 60fps (even at 4k) back is brilliant. Slow motion up to 960fps will also welcome when OP enable it (currently capped at 480fps) given HMD seem to think 120fps is slow enough for some bonkers reason.

All that said my wife now have my Nokia 8.1 and she loves it, she cannot believe just how crap her Nokia 8 is compared to it.
    Yep, am afraid sadly Nokia is lagging behind on tech. Their phones are nice are decent but they have yet to release anything mind blowing. Shame
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    MrBelter said:
    seanetta said:
    MrBelter said:

Yep, am afraid sadly Nokia is lagging behind on tech. Their phones are nice are decent but they have yet to release anything mind blowing. Shame
    I got the OnePlus 7t last Friday and it has already had 2 updates for minor camera issues, that's more camera updates in 3 days than the Nokia 8 has got in the last 2 years.