Trick to find Which C type cable is made for your phone...

After getting charging problem on my phone i cut downed my original charger cable into two pieces in anger.

Trick to find Which C type cable is made for your phone...

Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
✭✭✭  / 
After getting charging problem on my phone i cut downed my original charger cable into two pieces in anger. But later realized that my charging port was faulty not the cable. But when I went to store I found that C type cable by nokia is too much overpriced. And because of no option I picked random cable for charging. Then I found that cable is working but the speed of charging is too slow and it's happening because of its current capacity and speed. I found app called AMPERE on play store which helps to find which cable is fast/slow or faulty. I will recommend to everyone to try out this app at time of buying any C type or cable for charging. We many times falls in trap of printed speed of cable on box and actually it's something else in reality. I hope this trick will help you in future.

Comments

• Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm using since 1.5 yrs. Lol.
    Didn't you got your own screenshots of phone to attach? I can see One Plus mentioned in screenshots you attached.
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I'm using since 1.5 yrs. Lol.
    Didn't you got your own screenshots of phone to attach? I can see One Plus mentioned in screenshots you attached.
    I didn't knew earlier thats why. I found those screen shots on google. I'm so lazy to make posts for this thread so.
  • Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Or you can just always buy quality type-c cables from Amazon. Nokia's Type-C cable is also to blame tbh.

The other day, I used the cable from Mi Max 2 and the click of the cable to the phone's USB port was satisfying good and strong. The cable from Nokia is good too, But not good enough.
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Or you can just always buy quality type-c cables from Amazon. Nokia's Type-C cable is also to blame tbh.

The other day, I used the cable from Mi Max 2 and the click of the cable to the phone's USB port was satisfying good and strong. The cable from Nokia is good too, But not good enough.
    On amazon there are so many C type cable brands who claim 2A or even more A tagged on it. But hardly few of them really having good quality. I bought 2 from amazon and both of them worked for first 3-4 days only. Later I got refund for that. Finally using Poco phones C type cable.