My opinion on current on going smartphones

In my personal view currently all OEMs engaged in war. Like  1 mega pixel war to attract consumer may be otherwise it's not needed.

My opinion on current on going smartphones

Sunil Jena Sunil Jena
✭✭✭  / 
In my personal view currently all OEMs engaged in war. Like 
1 mega pixel war to attract consumer may be otherwise it's not needed. Give us 12 mp with better sensor and software development is enough
2 ram race - more and more and more rams , actually do we need. Give us 4gb that's enough but we'll optimised
3 what is use of notches,punch hole cameras,pop up camera etc only copies of other OEMs enovations
So I frankly saying give us a simple and solid phone with resistivity like water ,dust, scratch etc which actually needs a consumer with regular updates
And do inovation with internal technology of smartphones for smooth and lagfree use 
Use ur r&d team 
Thanks from a Nokia die hard fan and ur android one program is lovely

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    In my personal view currently all OEMs engaged in war. Like 
    1 mega pixel war to attract consumer may be otherwise it's not needed. Give us 12 mp with better sensor and software development is enough
    2 ram race - more and more and more rams , actually do we need. Give us 4gb that's enough but we'll optimised
    3 what is use of notches,punch hole cameras,pop up camera etc only copies of other OEMs enovations
    So I frankly saying give us a simple and solid phone with resistivity like water ,dust, scratch etc which actually needs a consumer with regular updates
    And do inovation with internal technology of smartphones for smooth and lagfree use 
    Use ur r&d team 
    Thanks from a Nokia die hard fan and ur android one program is lovely
    Yes. These are really important points which you mentioned. Mega pixel and RAM is just a number game. HMD must look into giving bigger sensor size than mega pixel and right now I'm happy with RAM which they providing. And last point about Notch display is, it's looks annoying sometime. Specially while shooting, watching full screen video etc