NOKIA Accessories Unavailability

Hello Community. I wrote this discussion for observation and survey. I'm from Philippines.

NOKIA Accessories Unavailability

jeffianfm jeffianfm
✭✭✭  / 
Hello Community.

I wrote this discussion for observation and survey.
I'm from Philippines. May I know that if you're having a Trouble with the Availability of NOKIA Accessories in your Country?

Because here in the Philippines there's no such Available NOKIA Accessories in all NOKIA Stores and Third-Party Stores base/d on the NOKIA Website in Accessories Category.

I need your answers if you experience a trouble with purchasing or buying NOKIA Accessories.

[Much better if you can tag someone HMD Global Moderator]

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    The sad truth is that availability of Nokia branded accessories is quite poor all over the world. Some countries have some items but it's still difficult to find them.
    I suggest you just find good quality third-party accessories.
    Cheers :)
  • Ademech Ademech
    ✭✭  / 

I am in Nigeria, how can I get Nokia charger for Nokia 6.1.

Please act on this

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @Ademech I think that any 5V 2A charger should work fine.

Cheers 🙂

• Siema_CoTam Siema_CoTam
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia DT-500 is unavailable around the world.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @Siema_CoTam that's a shame, and a surprise as it was only launched a year ago.

• jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭✭  / 

I don't know why HMD Global doesn't cooperating for NOKIA Accessories Division for releasing in each Local Markets.

As you can see in other brands. They have a complete Accessories in their Stores. But in NOKIA Side. No Available, No Stocks and All.

• Siema_CoTam Siema_CoTam
    ✭✭  / 

I was bought both original etui for 9PV, DT-10W and DC-801 in Poland. BH-705 too. Cable CA-18W-C was available in UK. Wireless charger/power bank DT-500 is unavailable around the world.

That's cause I have DT-10W but I wanted DT-500.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

We do have some accessories available in India. But most aren't. Not sure why not bring it to the distribution when they have made a product. Or better not make it in the first place 🤩

• Scott Hoffman Scott Hoffman
    ✭✭  / 

Accessories seem to be hard to come by here in the US, unless you count online retailers.

I finally was able to get the genuine Nokia clear case for my new 7.2. Still hoping the BH-605 Power Earbuds become available here.

• jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭✭  /  edited February 23

I don't understand why HMD Global doesn't focus much on Accessories Availability.

Even the General Store Managers are also regret with HMD Global because of the Issues on Accessories Availability and they don't have a Control.

As far as I know majority in the Markets are only selling NOKIA Phones no Accessories at all.

This is the reality now.