Google apps' dark mode with the white navigation bar, plus the Nokia's Accent colour

Google App, Play Store, Calendar, Keep, News and more.

Google apps' dark mode with the white navigation bar, plus the Nokia's Accent colour

sagararyal28 sagararyal28
✭✭  /  edited October 8
Google App, Play Store, Calendar, Keep, News and more. These are the google apps in which when dark mode is enabled, the system navigation bar stays white ruining the dark aesthetics. I have seen other phones online running the mentioned apps but having no issues with the navigation bar. So, I guess there's and issue with the device's software itself. I have sent many feedbacks to Google for months to solve this issue but with no luck till now. So, I'm here requesting if this can be fixed from Nokia's side.

I also want to express my dissatisfaction on the Nokia's blue accent colour which looks dull when compared to the Pixel blue. I want the best of Google in Nokia's devices. Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    It should be fixed in the Android 10 releases only. As for accept, 10 allows some manual settings to the accents, but the blue is staying the same.