Nokia 7.2 Vs Redmi K20: Night Mode Camera Samples

I was not only excited but pumped up because when a device can allow you to explore the creativity in 48 million pixels, night mode & different bokeh effects of portrait mode then I knew that magic will happen.

Nokia 7.2 Vs Redmi K20: Night Mode Camera Samples

iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
✭✭✭  /  edited October 9
I was not only excited but pumped up because when a device can allow you to explore the creativity in 48 million pixels, night mode & different bokeh effects of portrait mode then I knew that magic will happen. When I took the device, I felt that I am holding a premium phone. It was dark outside but when I explored the night with Nokia 7.2 camera, my mind was blown.

Here, I am pretty much excited to share some night shots with all of you. 
Do let me know your views.

Night Mode shots.
Redmi K20 failed to capture real colours while Nokia 7.2 captured real colours.

Lens flare came on Redmi K20's  image while Nokia 7.2 captured real light and overall image is better on 7.2

Image is totally washed out on Redmi K20 while Nokia 7.2 captured real colours with less noise.

Redmi K20 didn't captured colours properly while Nokia 7.2 did well keeping details of the parked bikes too.

Again lens flare of Redmi K20 spoiled the image while Nokia 7.2 kept it natural.

On Redmi K20, image is washed out at trees in background & failed to capture the sharpness of bike in foreground while Nokia 7.2 overcamed both.

Thank you.

Comments

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 
     Night Mode shots.

Lens flare came on Redmi K20's  image while Nokia 7.2 captured real light and overall image is better on 7.2

Image is totally washed out on Redmi K20 while Nokia 7.2 captured real colours with less noise.

Redmi K20 didn't captured colours properly while Nokia 7.2 did well keeping details of the parked bikes too.

Again lens flare of Redmi K20 spoiled the image while Nokia 7.2 kept it natural.

On Redmi K20, image is washed out at trees in background & failed to capture the sharpness of bike in foreground while Nokia 7.2 overcamed both.

Thank you.
     Night Mode shots.

Thank you.
    great images .. well done
  • Arcadiy Kalugin Arcadiy Kalugin
    ✭✭  / 
    Why on Nokia they turned on retouching, but on Redmi they didn’t turn it on, you need to make the settings the same. And you did so that Nokia has no details, while the k20 has details saved. You can’t do this
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Why on Nokia they turned on retouching, but on Redmi they didn’t turn it on, you need to make the settings the same. And you did so that Nokia has no details, while the k20 has details saved. You can’t do this
    These are original photographs.
    ✭✭  / 
    In your camera application, Nokia has retouch enabled when photographing.
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 9
    No. There's no such option in the nightmode of Nokia 7.2. The images are softened by Nokia 7.2 to reduce the noise I guess. 😊
    ✭✭  / 
    No. There's no such option in the nightmode of Nokia 7.2. The images are softened by Nokia 7.2 to reduce the noise I guess. 😊
    Thanks, useless nightmode
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Thanks, useless nightmode
    Not useless. But better than nothing. 😁
  • Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I was not only excited but pumped up because when a device can allow you to explore the creativity in 48 million pixels, night mode & different bokeh effects of portrait mode then I knew that magic will happen. When I took the device, I felt that I am holding a premium phone. It was dark outside but when I explored the night with Nokia 7.2 camera, my mind was blown.

Here, I am pretty much excited to share some night shots with all of you. 
    Do let me know your views.

Night Mode shots.

Thank you.
    That flares by K20 are so annoying. Loved the performance of Nokia 7.2 camera. 
  • chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Which grid app you use this college for comparison ? Are made it on Mobile or PC ?
  • iamkrishna08 iamkrishna08
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Which grid app you use this college for comparison ? Are made it on Mobile or PC ?
    I have take both photographs on a canvas in photoshop.