Android 10 Update rolling out now..!!

Android 10 update is now rolling out for Nokia 8.1 devices. Update size is 1488.7 MB.  <3  (Image)

Android 10 Update rolling out now..!!

Lohith Karri Lohith Karri
✭✭  / 
Android 10 update is now rolling out for Nokia 8.1 devices. Update size is 1488.7 MB.  <3 

Tagged:

Comments

• istredd istredd
    ✭✭  / 
    I believe it will be available in different regions in next upcoming days. As UK user it is not available for me yet. Anyway, are there any still known issues here?
  • Sunil Jena Sunil Jena
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No problem with me runs smoothly
  • Vinit Sharma Vinit Sharma
    ✭✭  / 
    Can anybody tell me where is focus mode in android 10 because i am not able to find it in my device.
  • Sanjayparsi Sanjayparsi
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Vinit%20Sharma">Vinit Sharma</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Can anybody tell me where is focus mode in android 10 because i am not able to find it in my device.</div>
    </blockquote>
    There are lot of updates to come in the near future for Android 10. We can expect the focus mode in the next update
    ✭✭  / 
    Vinit Sharma said:
    Can anybody tell me where is focus mode in android 10 because i am not able to find it in my device.

There are lot of updates to come in the near future for Android 10. We can expect the focus mode in the next update
    Oh thnks for the update ..!!
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Just update digital wellbeing app playstore to get focus mode. 
  • Kumar Ambli Kumar Ambli
    ✭✭  /  edited October 9
    Received at 6pm. Working smooth till now. Will report issues, if any. It's awesome 😊
    ✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    Did you get focus mode ???
  • slrparser slrparser
    ✭✭  / 
    Working smooth. Hdr of Gcam doesn't work. Any solution? 
  • JD1999 JD1999
    ✭✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    Yes i did.
  • cramregeurk cramregeurk
    ✭✭  / 
    Have problems with sim card, had to remove it, otherwise phone is in permanent boot loop, please get that fixed! Seems that modem has some issues...
  • Bluetooth not working, do you have any suggestions?
  • BilalH97 BilalH97
    ✭✭  / 
    Just received the update on my 8.1. Some of the issues I noticed right away are that NFC is no longer available and audio isn't playing via Bluetooth.

Overall, feels smoother, gestures are working fine as well and the dark mode is a blessing.

Hopefully the Bluetooth issues gets fixed asap.
  • PlanetFuse PlanetFuse
    ✭✭  / 
    :s Have problems with sim card, had to remove it, otherwise phone is in permanent boot loop, please get that fixed! Seems that modem has some issues… ALSO!!!! When make you an Update? How can I roll-back?
  • skroychowdhury skroychowdhury
    ✭✭  / 
    Received at 6pm. Working smooth till now. Will report issues, if any. It's awesome 😊
    Was the camera app updated to the new camera app?
  • tsaravanan tsaravanan
    ✭✭  / 
    Face unlock not available
  • its not available for me yet why model TA 1121 so why its unavailabe for me yet??????????
  • GTR12 GTR12
    ✭✭✭  / 
    its not available for me yet why model TA 1121 so why its unavailabe for me yet??????????
    Its a phased release. 
  • Kennon Kennon
    ✭✭  / 
    not sure removed by android10 officially or just Nokia problem
  • Kennon Kennon
    ✭✭  / 
    still buggy. need an official bug report or thread 
  • Lohith Karri Lohith Karri
    ✭✭  / 
    Kennon said:
    not sure removed by android10 officially or just Nokia problem
    It is removed by Android 10 (Google) officially. An upgraded version of face unlock is rumoured to be launched with Pixel 4, but we will have to see if Google introduces the same and Nokia adopts it.
    ✭✭  / 
    BilalH97 said:
    Just received the update on my 8.1. Some of the issues I noticed right away are that NFC is no longer available and audio isn't playing via Bluetooth.

Overall, feels smoother, gestures are working fine as well and the dark mode is a blessing.

Hopefully the Bluetooth issues gets fixed asap.
    Hi,
    Just wanted to share my feedback on this. NFC is still available after the update. It's the Android beam that has been discontinued by Google. A new file sharing service is expected to be released by Google in the near future.

About the Bluetooth - Are you facing a connectivity issue or audio playing issue? both my Bluetooth headset and speaker are working fine. If it is audio output issue can you check the following under the Settings > Sound > Under media volume - Play media to is set to your bluetooth device?

Thanks & Regards,
    Lohith
    ✭✭  / 
    JD1999 said:
    JD1999 said:
    Yes i did.
    Can you please post a screenshot of the same?

Thanks.
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I finally bit the bullet and updated to 10. Just couldn't resist.

Initial report:

-First thing I noticed was my Bluetooth headset stopped working and playback on YouTube was extremely laggy. To be noted is that YouTube, YT music continued to work perfectly with wired headphones connected. This I fixed by deactivating developer mode and restarting the phone. You can reactivate dev mode again after this without any issues.

-Next is the swipe-up App toggle screen. It's really laggy and the animations are stuttering. Still trying to figure out if this can be fixed

-Fingerprint unlock is now a two tap affair. Can live with that.

-Finally, the ram management is busted a bit especially if the camera app is accessed. Even the calling and WhatsApp apps are killed too frequently in the background

Everything else works flawlessly (including dark mode, GCam, notch hider and dynamic display)

Pretty sure the existing bugs will be fixed in the upcoming builds. A decent upgrade this especially the very handy privacy settings and the new gestures.
  • Still haven't received the update of android 10 checked a lot times manually. Just bought the phone few days ago.. 
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/user1509259752367">user1509259752367</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">its not available for me yet why model TA 1121 so why its unavailabe for me yet??????????
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Did u got the update yet???