An open letter of suggestion to nokia for nokia 6.1+

i'm using nokia 6.1+ from last year (october) till the date i dont have  any lagginess anything.

An open letter of suggestion to nokia for nokia 6.1+

user1541046704847 user1541046704847
✭✭✭  /  edited October 9
i'm using nokia 6.1+ from last year (october) till the date i dont have  any lagginess anything. i'm a gamer but i'm ok with the perfomance..but battery consumption is very high in nokia6.1+ even in the low graphics....

my suggestion's are
1) give new camera Ui &  dedicated nigtmode
2) guys rethink about the slowmotion fps presnt in nokia6.1+ pls give same slowmotion fps as in 7.1
3) optimise the battery for gaming by giving or introduce nokia's gaming mode...
4)it is good that if we have a dedicated nightmode & faceunlock like in the nokia4.2

after all the device is still worthy at the price range... consider all the above #nokia

#pls consider this as a suggestionn...
@HMD_Laura @madbilly @singhnsk @wilson shrestha @nitheesh @alienx @buzz13 @gaurav76

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Great suggestions @user1541046704847! :smiley:
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Really you have listed some great suggestion that are not even over the top and as far as I know if Nokia wants to improve the things you mentioned they easily can but I don't know they haven't really shown much interest in upgrading or refining their older models. Everybody has been asking for the latest camera app on their older devices with new features just like the recently released phone but Nokia is just really focused on only manufacturing new devices.

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Great suggestions. But I don't think they will implement the same in old devices. They are focusing more on new devices. Let's see. 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    Great suggestions. But I don't think they will implement the same in old devices. They are focusing more on new devices. Let's see. 
    Off topic: But dude did you install the new Android 10 update on your Nokia 8.1? I can't wrap my head around it. Its so buggy. 😭
  • user1541046704847 user1541046704847
    ✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Great suggestions @user1541046704847! :smiley:
    thnks..its my true finding based on 1 year expirence.....
    ✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    how we can get the attention of nokia..to show this thread..!!!!

it is very sad to hear that they are only focousing only on new phones ...
    i bought this 6.1+ at a price range of 14000..
    & i dont think so nokis even tested the slowmotion camera.. horrrible ...

have you tried ?
    then why nokia is provided a capable 16+5mp camera's....

✭✭✭  / 
    Really you have listed some great suggestion that are not even over the top and as far as I know if Nokia wants to improve the things you mentioned they easily can but I don't know they haven't really shown much interest in upgrading or refining their older models. Everybody has been asking for the latest camera app on their older devices with new features just like the recently released phone but Nokia is just really focused on only manufacturing new devices.

consider MI A3 or MI A2 or motorola android one devices...
    there devices camera are extra ordinary...
    i tried the mi a2 & a3 both mind blowing...

2)at a price tag of 10k to 14k.. nokia is thr only company that doesnt provied nightmode & face unlock ...

3) similar or below the priced range android one devices has better camera algortithm ,UI, battery optimisation, software expirence...

4) sometimes the gesture navigation stucks while on multitasking...

this is not fare... the are only focosuing the new phones.. consider the  old devices.... #nokia
    ✭✭✭  / 
    i tried to convience my thoughts via customer care chat.. sadly they only say to reset the phone....!!!!!!
    from januvary they saying wait for next update..wait for next update.... no major upgrades......

& the sad fact is that nokia 6.1+ is a good capable device ..but they didnt used the capabilities....

• Thanuj Thanuj
    ✭✭✭  / 

4) sometimes the gesture navigation stucks while on multitasking...

You cannot really compare the Gesture navigation as they will be the same on the other devices too.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    Off topic: But dude did you install the new Android 10 update on your Nokia 8.1? I can't wrap my head around it. Its so buggy. 😭
    Yes, bro, I installed. I didn't see any serious bugs until now. But after upgrade to 10, the multiple user functionality was missed in the notification panel. But that option is listed in settings so I switched the user to the guest using setting then returned to my account now it's showing in the notification panel. Let see, how it's working in coming days 😜

✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    nitheesh said:
    Yes, bro, I installed. I didn't see any serious bugs until now. But after upgrade to 10, the multiple user functionality was missed in the notification panel. But that option is listed in settings so I switched the user to the guest using setting then returned to my account now it's showing in the notification panel. Let see, how it's working in coming days 😜

I have been suffering from most of the bugs listed on this post linked below:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52544/android-10-bugs

Do share your bug report in the post I linked if you find anything new.
  • nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    nitheesh said:

I have been suffering from most of the bugs listed on this post linked below:

https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/52544/android-10-bugs

Do share your bug report in the post I linked if you find anything new.
     Sure, I will share if any bugs I found.

• nitheesh nitheesh
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    nitheesh said:
    how we can get the attention of nokia..to show this thread..!!!!

it is very sad to hear that they are only focousing only on new phones ...
    i bought this 6.1+ at a price range of 14000..
    & i dont think so nokis even tested the slowmotion camera.. horrrible ...

have you tried ?
    then why nokia is provided a capable 16+5mp camera's....

I think Twitter is the best way to communicate and get attention from Nokia. Don't forget to tag @NokiaMobile in your tweet. Try your luck 🤞

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭  / 
    i'm using nokia 6.1+ from last year (october) till the date i dont have  any lagginess anything. i'm a gamer but i'm ok with the perfomance..but battery consumption is very high in nokia6.1+ even in the low graphics....

my suggestion's are
    1) give new camera Ui &  dedicated nigtmode
    2) guys rethink about the slowmotion fps presnt in nokia6.1+ pls give same slowmotion fps as in 7.1
    3) optimise the battery for gaming by giving or introduce nokia's gaming mode...
    4)it is good that if we have a dedicated nightmode & faceunlock like in the nokia4.2

after all the device is still worthy at the price range... consider all the above #nokia

#pls consider this as a suggestionn...
    @HMD_Laura @madbilly @singhnsk @wilson shrestha @nitheesh @alienx @buzz13 @gaurav76
    slowmotion is worst on 6.1 plus. 
    camera ui & night mode can be replaced with G cam. Nokia's stock camera is below avg.
  • try snap camera 8.7.2 or even 7.0.1 .it is wonderful
    ✭✭✭  / 
    try snap camera 8.7.2 or even 7.0.1 .it is wonderful
    that not's want..beacause..nokia is responsible for bugs & updates..