Official Android 10

Hello, Anyone got official Andoird 10 Build ? https://twitter.com/sarvikas/status/1181871954925518850

Official Android 10

Manoj Shenoy Manoj Shenoy
✭✭  / 
Hello,

Anyone got official Andoird 10 Build ?

Comments

• istredd istredd
    ✭✭  / 
    How many new threads will users create today about Android 10? Anyone here already knows that
    Android 10 is available
    Android Q is available
    Android 10 is being rolled into India
    ;)
  • MrBelter MrBelter
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hello,

Anyone got official Andoird 10 Build ?

Looking at all the current threads about it ill stick my neck out and say maybe, just maybe.
  • asingh055 asingh055
    ✭✭  / 
    Is it available for everyone, i can't see update on my device
  • LittleOwl LittleOwl
    ✭✭  / 
    Just received Android 10 update on Nokia 8.1
  • Rahber Ali Rahber Ali
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Considering that my phone is currently functioning smoother and faster than ever, I'll give this roll out a pass for now.  :|

• Siddhesh 27 Siddhesh 27
    ✭✭  / 
    Idk how some people are complaining about the update but for me it's buttery smooth with great animations and maybe with improved RAM management. Some features are missing like SOT in notification tray, Dark mode toggle in notification tray and maybe some bugs as no OS is bug free in this world. Only problem is I guess double tap to wake up is totally broken, hope so HMD Will fix this in near future. :)  7/10 from me 👍🏼
  • slrparser slrparser
    ✭✭  / 
    How is the call quality? Is the issue in beta 5, with low voice on mic while calling, still present? 
  • Victor001 Victor001
    ✭✭  /  edited October 9
    The double tap to wake isn't totally broken dude. Its just u need to do twice to make it work :v 
  • vardaan tewari vardaan tewari
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/himanshu3072">himanshu3072</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">lot's of bugs after update in android 10

1. fingerprint sensor not working properly

2. phone getting slow

3. phone app also gone slow

recommend you guyz don't update now. let Nokia fix these bugs first</div>
    </blockquote>
    Even I am facing the same issues
  • Victor001 Victor001
    ✭✭  /  edited October 9
    The double tap to wake on mine phone is fine
  • Sanjayparsi Sanjayparsi
    ✭✭  / 
    The update is not totally stable. There are still some features in android 10. The "focus mode" is not present and the update kinda feels buggy. Hope nokia will fix it
  • lot's of bugs after update in android 10
    1. fingerprint sensor not working properly
    2. phone getting slow
    3. phone app also gone slow

recommend you guyz don't update now. let Nokia fix these bugs first
    you must make a factory reset after update your device
  • slrparser said:
    How is the call quality? Is the issue in beta 5, with low voice on mic while calling, still present? 
    they fix it
  • Victor001 Victor001
    ✭✭  / 
    The update is not totally stable. There are still some features in android 10. The "focus mode" is not present and the update kinda feels buggy. Hope nokia will fix it
    The focus mode is available in wellbeing beta version.
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 9
    Unacceptable from HMD. I was expecting more RAM and a new camera module to be included in the update. A grey mode and dated gestures functionality doesn't cut it.. boohoo. #boycottandroid10
    They have updated camera firmware and camera application version(look at my images which are on android 9) compared it in android 10 but not sure how much improvement is there and when will they give camera features like Nokia 7.2(night mode,zeiss bokeh effects) will give to Nokia 8.1

• Sanjayparsi Sanjayparsi
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Victor001">Victor001</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText"><blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/Sanjayparsi">Sanjayparsi</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">The update is not totally stable. There are still some features in android 10. The "focus mode" is not present and the update kinda feels buggy. Hope nokia will fix it</div>
    </blockquote>
    The focus mode is available in wellbeing beta version.
    </div>
    </blockquote>
    Well that's good to know. But have you tried the ram management? There's no app running in my phone right now, but still the my phone app shows that ram is full in my mobile
  • Manoj Shenoy Manoj Shenoy
    ✭✭  / 
    Call and hanging issue fixed?
  • nitin kachare nitin kachare
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Unacceptable from HMD. I was expecting more RAM and a new camera module to be included in the update. A grey mode and dated gestures functionality doesn't cut it.. boohoo. #boycottandroid10
    They have updated camera firmware and camera application version(look at my images which are on android 9) compared it in android 10 but not sure how much improvement is there and when will they give camera features like Nokia 7.2(night mode,zeiss bokeh effects) will give to Nokia 8.1

Feels like I have to reset my device for fresh start of android 10 because lot's of cache in each application so i couldn't clear it individually so better to reset device after taking proper back up.
  • HARSHH14 HARSHH14
    ✭✭  / 
    Worst update from hmd. If you are not able to give new features than atleast do not remove existing one like facelock and some shortcuts. Not acceptable..👎
  • jdmallik jdmallik
    ✭✭  / 
    First of all thanks to HMD for the quick release.
    There are few bugs which I noticed.
    1. Finger print is not working properly.
    2. Face unlock is not present.
    3. Headphone is not working properly (equaliser not working).
    Waiting for all this fix 
    Thanks.

• Siddhesh 27 Siddhesh 27
    ✭✭  / 
    Victor001 said:
    The double tap to wake isn't totally broken dude. Its just u need to do twice to make it work :v 
    Dude the screen awakes randomly when double tap to wake is turned on and it still does on mine atleast.. that's the only issue I've encountered so far
  • Narayanan.R Narayanan.R
    ✭✭  / 
    I couldn't find ambient display which I believe it was their on display settings. It's a bug or am I checking at wrong place or did they removed it. Because of that it shows only home screen when I lift up
  • cramregeurk cramregeurk
    ✭✭  / 
    After the update my phone is on permanent boot loop, I found out it is because of the sim card, even after a full wipe it began again after turning off an on. Without a sim card it works but only when I have wifi, this is also not acceptable at all.  :|
  • Kennon Kennon
    ✭✭  / 
    I couldn't find ambient display which I believe it was their on display settings. It's a bug or am I checking at wrong place or did they removed it. Because of that it shows only home screen when I lift up
    the B/W ambient display gone. it changed to lift up phone. it will display the full colored lock screen / home screen depends on your security setting.
  • Kennon Kennon
    ✭✭  / 
    Krüger said:
    After the update my phone is on permanent boot loop, I found out it is because of the sim card, even after a full wipe it began again after turning off an on. Without a sim card it works but only when I have wifi, this is also not acceptable at all.  :|
    please try to grab a new sim card *see my other thread* .which I have similar problem but without boot loop / without wipe. .
  • slrparser slrparser
    ✭✭  / 
    Update is working fine for me. Gcam hdr is not working. Any fix or apk for that?