6.1 plus update and play protect certification issue.

My device had charging port issue and the issue was fixed by Samvradhi Technologies on 24th September. However after that I am not getting updates.

6.1 plus update and play protect certification issue.

ashin james ashin james
✭✭  / 
My device had charging port issue and the issue was fixed by Samvradhi Technologies on 24th September. However after that I am not getting updates. Both September and October update is released. Meanwhile checking I came to know that the device play protect certification should be certified in order to get the update. Before giving to the service center the device was certified and now it is showing as "device is not certified" and because of this I am not getting the updates. I have contacted chat, call support but they were not able to help me. Also I went to service center and they were also not able to help me. So I would request you to solve this issue because being an android one device the device play protection certification should be certified. Please solve this issue so that I can receive the update. Please help. 
Tagged:

Comments

• just uninstall updates of google play store. after uninstalling updates it automatically starts updating. And your problem should be resolved. Actually I had also the same problem, I did the same and got succeed
  • Jude Otedo Jude Otedo
    ✭✭  / 
    just uninstall updates of google play store. after uninstalling updates it automatically starts updating. And your problem should be resolved. Actually I had also the same problem, I did the same and got succeed
    That didn't work for me. Play store certification is still showing device not certified, and my Phone is still stuck on August security patch.
  • darren darren
    ✭✭  / 
    Logoff your Google account and log back in ... If it's doesn't work probably try with factory reset 
  • hardik miyani hardik miyani
    ✭✭  / 
     Nothing works for my Nokia 6.1 Plus.

Actions Taken ::
    1) Cleared Cache and Memory of Play Store
    2) Uninstalled Play Store Updates
    3) Factory Data Reset

After doing all above steps finally i visited nokia care and they also informed me that they cant do anything in this case.
    They showed me 2 another phones having same issue. They advised me to wait untill phone get automatically updates from google.
    They told me thay as its a android one device, we can't do anything into this.

Now anyone has solution ???
  • ashin james ashin james
    ✭✭  / 
     Nothing works for my Nokia 6.1 Plus.

Actions Taken ::
    1) Cleared Cache and Memory of Play Store
    2) Uninstalled Play Store Updates
    3) Factory Data Reset

After doing all above steps finally i visited nokia care and they also informed me that they cant do anything in this case.
    They showed me 2 another phones having same issue. They advised me to wait untill phone get automatically updates from google.
    They told me thay as its a android one device, we can't do anything into this.

Now anyone has solution ???
    Go to service center and ask them to downgrade the OS version and the issue will be solved. My issue has been solved by this and I have received October security patch as well.