Have the Nokia 7.2. Post your questions about the phone. 😊

(Image) Hi, Nokians 😁 So, it's been a few days since I am rocking this beautiful Charcoal Nokia 7.2 and If anyone wants to know something about the phone then you can post your questions below.

Have the Nokia 7.2. Post your questions about the phone. 😊

Kartik Gada Kartik Gada ✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭  /  edited October 9

Hi, Nokians 😁

So, it's been a few days since I am rocking this beautiful Charcoal Nokia 7.2 and If anyone wants to know something about the phone then you can post your questions below. Maybe you are planning to buy a Nokia 7.2 and have some doubts which are holding you back from making the purchase then just post those in the comments so that me and other Nokia 7.2 owners can help you make the choice.

So, start posting your questions. Here are a few images of Nokia 7.2 highlighting its design. Enjoy. 😊

Comments

• Arcadiy Kalugin Arcadiy Kalugin ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Have you tried to connect fast charging to Nokia 7.2. How does the phone charge after that quickly or as slowly as with the standard?
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Have you tried to connect fast charging to Nokia 7.2. How does the phone charge after that quickly or as slowly as with the standard?
    Even the standard charger shows Charging Rapidly. I connected my Nokia 7 plus charger and the power supply was increased to 1990mAh. So, it does support some version of QuickCharge. But, I charge it with the supplied charger. Never checked how much time does it take to charge. 😅
  • seanetta seanetta ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Is the phone crap?? 🤣 
  • Kartik Gada Kartik Gada ✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    Is the phone crap?? 🤣 
    Didn't expect such a question from you.
    No. The phone isn't crap.
  • seanetta seanetta ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    seanetta said:
    Is the phone crap?? 🤣 
    Didn't expect such a question from you.
    No. The phone isn't crap.
    I'm starting to not care anymore, Nokia has gone down the dip lately. Constantly buggy software, I'm upgrading soon leaving Nokia 👋