WhatsApp video quality on Nokia 7.2

I recognized a very poor video quality when recording video in WhatsApp. Looks like the camera zooms a bit and produces a very low resolution picture.

WhatsApp video quality on Nokia 7.2

Supergunny Supergunny ✭✭
✭✭  / 
I recognized a very poor video quality when recording video in WhatsApp. Looks like the camera zooms a bit and produces a very low resolution picture.
Anyone here with the same bug? How to fix it?

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Hi, When i bought 6.1 plus last year same thing happened with me. Later I found that quality was an issue due to I choose Low Data Consumption for msg/call on what's app. You can change your setting to normal data usage. I hope this will help you. 

• Supergunny Supergunny ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, When i bought 6.1 plus last year same thing happened with me. Later I found that quality was an issue due to I choose Low Data Consumption for msg/call on what's app. You can change your setting to normal data usage. I hope this will help you. 

Thanks for your answer, but that's not the solution. Low data consumption was turned off....
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Supergunny said:
    > (Quote)
    > Thanks for your answer, but that's not the solution. Low data consumption was turned off....

May be because of low network or some new compression technique by whatsapp?
  • Wanderlust Wanderlust ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Supergunny said:
    > I recognized a very poor video quality when recording video in WhatsApp. Looks like the camera zooms a bit and produces a very low resolution picture.
    > Anyone here with the same bug? How to fix it?

Happened with my 7.1
    And when i use instagram video chat then i never get this issue. The video quality is damn high at any place, any network condition. Don't know wht's the problem with Whatsapp.