Android 10 Dual Sim Data problem

I have just updated my device to android 10. however the dual sim data seem have some problem.

Android 10 Dual Sim Data problem

Kennon Kennon ✭✭
✭✭  / 
I have just updated my device to android 10. however the dual sim data seem have some problem. I cannot access data with one of my sim cards, another one is fine. 2 card with different carriers. Is that the update have some problem?

Comments

• Krüger Krüger ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, I cannot even put one sim card into the phone anymore, if inserted the phone reboots itself into recovery mode and suggests to make a full wipe. What's wrong here?
  • Kennon Kennon ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    Krüger said:
    Hi, I cannot even put one sim card into the phone anymore, if inserted the phone reboots itself into recovery mode and suggests to make a full wipe. What's wrong here?
    Luckily I dont hav boot loop or recovery mode problem. However the cellular service (the phone signal icon) keep looping the data, blank icon. and the phone become warm. 

I will try to grab a new sim card later from my carrier and see if it solve the problem
  • Kennon Kennon ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    UPDATE: I went to the carrier CS this evening and they updated the APN setting. seem everything smooth now
  • Sbs101 Sbs101
     / 
    I have the same problem with a German 1&1 D-Netz sim card. Another sim card is working. I'll try to get it replaced, but it is clearly a phone problem